Browning BAR Hog Stalker IN STOCK

Thanks Wanstalls recieved mine in 5 business days complete with the Browning case!

I only have one question, where is my mouse pad? lol

I come in looking for a USED .308 and I see this...damn you Wanstalls! Good thing that clicking on the link was too hard so that way I don't know how much I would have to spend...

i like this one a lot, be nice if there were an option for nickel or blued, like the BARs..... i have been looking at that FNAR on IRG for a while contemplating.... but that blue color just doesn't do it for me...and boyds doesn't make a stock for these......
I do have to say tho, my last purchase was from wanstall's and they were great to deal with over the phone...and my gun was shipped same day i called.....amazing service!!!! I mean any dealer that gets their order out the same day.......what more can be said :)
good job guys...my next purchase will be one of these from you again....

Hmmmmmm...now what excuse do i give the wife this time.........

Last edited:
The trigger return spring seems a little weak and doesn't always return to fire position, is this a known problem?

^^^Im not sure what everyone is talking about? I clicked on the link.....no info on this gun on their site. How much is it!?

Just got a lone straggler from Browning Canada today, looks like they finally fulfilled the last of these limited production rifles :) Just the one available, so snap it up fast if you're after it since Browning isn't making or shipping any more of these.

Browning BAR Shortrac Hogstalker .308WIN

CLICK HERE

Cheers,
Daniel

Back
Top Bottom