Browning BAR Hog Stalker IN STOCK

WanstallsOnline

Expried Business Member
Browning's BAR Shortrac Hog Stalker is their latest offering in the world of intermediate range hunting, offering an extremely accurate, proven action behind a rigid bull barrel with a high heat tolerance for shot after shot of highly accurate hunting. These same actions fuel the FNAR and have been shown to be exceptionally precise in the hands of a skilled marksman. If you're in pig country or you hunt from a stand, you might just have found your next rifle. The synthetic stock is extremely comfortable and the whole gun is patterned with the Max 1 Real-Tree camouflage for reduced visibility.

Browning BAR Shortrac Hog Stalker .308WIN

CLICK HERE

We ship nationwide for $10 flat rate!

Cheers,
Daniel

Its cool that you ship for a flat rate of 10 bucks but why is there not a price for the rifle listed without linking to the website? Really curious why some retailer do this.

Its cool that you ship for a flat rate of 10 bucks but why is there not a price for the rifle listed without linking to the website? Really curious why some retailer do this.

Its sales, the more people visit their site the better.

That maybe true but I figure if they can't be bothered to price it in the thread I can't be bothered to visit the site...that's sales too!

The price can't be put in the thread? Really.

Because if they change the price on the site they have to remember to go back to some old thread linking to it and change the list price there as well. Which is a pain when people howl in anger if the price goes up on the next shipment, but an old ad (with an active link) has a lower price.

Always loved these since their release....

Will the .308 accept x51 NATO rounds?

Yes, I've shot a bunch of Norinco 7.62x51 FMJ & it ate it all up with not one problem & gave excellent accuracy too, spare mags are hard to find but pm me & I'll tell you where I got mine. :cool:

Here a target of a personal 100 yards challenge (5 X 5 shots groups with an average of 0.972 sub MOA), i made with my FNAR ( same rifle) with Lapua 155 gr Scenars factory fodder, this rifle is one of the best kept secret on the planet... JP.

SAM_3797_zpsfb900e5f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom