Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tonnes of 858 bits

New products just on the website including a smoking good deal on 858 magazines, Geissele 2 stage triggers, LaRue butt stocks and more.

Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.

I tried to order two wood sets last night, but only was able to order one. I guess that means I got the last one. Sorry

Ant 858 mags left, or extended mag release? Or any coming in soon?

I hate autocorrect. I always end up posting some thong I didn't Nintendo.

Quote Originally Posted by rougesmurf View Post
    Ant 858 mags left, or extended mag release? Or any coming in soon?
    Any more shipments with mags to come?
    "Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition, And we'll all stay free!"

Quote Originally Posted by reddog333 View Post
    Any more shipments with mags to come?
    Yes. We have a line on lots more crates full of parts, complete rifles (cut in half, for parts only, and 500 spare mags).

Realistically they won't be here for a month or two, we need to pin the mags and sort out the full auto bits to leave in Czech. We will of course post here when they are on the way.

Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.

CGN Regular
    Why leave the full auto bits there not illegal

BANNED
    like the man said,,why leave the full auto trigger parts behind,,,include them and all your kits will sell out in a a few hours,,,last fall when a certain well known dealer advertised M16 kits with EVERYTHING included,,,,they sold out in hours,,,like was mentioned before,,,the parts are NOT illegal to won,,ONLY illegal to install,,,,and legal canadian 858's are not machined to recieve the full auto bits anyways,,so you're safe,,,why succumb to the anti crowd and diluting the good stuff,,,there really is NO reason for it...and would really make a BIG statement for DLASK,,,

Ya...I can see the headline now..."FLASH, LIVE...!!! from the Communist Broadcasting Corporation..!!!, Delask{'cause we can't spell..} Arms supplies fully automatic AK 47's to the Canadian general public, directly from the conflict torn south of Russia...!!!"

<sigh>.....
    "Neil, if you had any guts you'd yell 'Oh my God, what is that thing?!', scream, and then cut your mic." :

- Michael Collins on the first words to be spoken on the Moon

Quote Originally Posted by hootguy View Post
    like the man said,,why leave the full auto trigger parts behind,,,include them and all your kits will sell out in a a few hours,,,last fall when a certain well known dealer advertised M16 kits with EVERYTHING included,,,,they sold out in hours,,,like was mentioned before,,,the parts are NOT illegal to won,,ONLY illegal to install,,,,and legal canadian 858's are not machined to recieve the full auto bits anyways,,so you're safe,,,why succumb to the anti crowd and diluting the good stuff,,,there really is NO reason for it...and would really make a BIG statement for DLASK,,,
    And you also know they did not include the full auto sear...
    Dlask is not stupid and is not going to risk their business by offering parts to make your 858 full auto..the 858's are already on a very thin line as is, like the other dealer that you brought up said specifically to YOU "you cannot use that part legally and there's no reason for you to have it." ...you need to get your full auto parts on your own i guess and about selling out the kits in no time..have you not seen how fast they sell out? if your lucky you can MAYBE get it still the next day..but probably not

Read what doc911 said...its funny and true true and that's why they wont risk it common sense..put your business on the line and see if you still care about making a "big statement" just to please a very few customers...Plus I don't see how its "the good stuff" if you don't plan to use it since your all about being "legal" haha...anyways I could go on and on about this and how great Dlask is to the gun community but I dont think your worth it, good day and safe shooting

BANNED
    full auto sear not include on the m16 kits,,LOL...ok then,,,

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast