Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nodak Spud Receivers

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar

Nodak Spud Receivers

Is it possible to import Nodak Spud lower receivers through IRG?

Sent IRG a pm but no reply. There is interest being generated in obtaining a NDs-18s lower receiver for import and classification in the black green rifle forum.

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...Lower-Receiver
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

I want one of the grey m16 lowers nodak makes. Would be awesome if they could carry their products.

Add me to the list of interested folks. I would also like to get their 10/22 sights.

I'm definitely interested as well.
    "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavour the protected shall never know". L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

CGN Ultra frequent flyer G.Mitchell's Avatar
    I'd take a set of Nodak Spud sights! Ruger receiver railed rear sight and .920 front sight

Hint hint
    Looking for members in Grande Prairie Alberta interested in wilderness skills, survival skills, camping, prepping, shooting, etc.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rebel Rouser's Avatar
    As far as I know they still are not registered with the US State Dept. I know guys have tried to import AR-15 lowers, but Canada Customs seized the lowers because it had FA markings on it. Even though it was a SA receiver. They deemed it a fully automatic weapon.

"God made man, but Samuel Colt made them equal"
    Colt Firearms advertising slogan.
    Diemaco #1 Fanboy

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Rouser View Post
    As far as I know they still are not registered with the US State Dept. I know guys have tried to import AR-15 lowers, but Canada Customs seized the lowers because it had FA markings on it. Even though it was a SA receiver. They deemed it a fully automatic weapon.
    The NDS-18s lowers only say Fire / Safe. No "Full" or "Auto".
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rebel Rouser's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fenceline View Post
    The NDS-18s lowers only say Fire / Safe. No "Full" or "Auto".
    I know that. They still aren't registered with the US State Dept. NDS isn't going to risk going to jail, loosing their business and being fined up to millions of dollars to sell a handful of AR180 lowers to Canadians.

"God made man, but Samuel Colt made them equal"
    Colt Firearms advertising slogan.
    Diemaco #1 Fanboy

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Rouser View Post
    I know that. They still aren't registered with the US State Dept. NDS isn't going to risk going to jail, loosing their business and being fined up to millions of dollars to sell a handful of AR180 lowers to Canadians.
    Would that happen if they were bought by a 3rd party importer and then imported? If I bought a Nodak spud receiver off gunbroker, could is not have it imported via I Run Guns and classified?

Novak is still not registered with the US state department as a manufacturer (they need this to export their products). They didnt seem very interested on the phone due to the high demand for their products in the USA and the cost of licensing vs selling only a small amount of product in Canada.

Steve

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast