Thread: Website suggestions

Business Member

Website suggestions

Thank you all for your input on our website. I will try and update it as we go to incorporate some of the feed back we have received. If you have suggestions, please feel free to make them here in this thread.

so far the number one complaint is a lack of course calendar. Unfortunately my web host does not have a calendar option available, so what I've decided to do is to create on on our Facebook page and add a link to it on the website. So please be patient while I try and figure out how to do that, I'm really not a computer type person.

Thanks again for the feed back, it's always welcome.

Will
    WGT Consulting
    Chief instructor
    training@wgtconsulting.com

Will another thing you can do is add course dates to your sig line of your email, so every time someone emails you and you reply, at the bottom of the email is the next upcoming course
    bbb

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Avalonthas's Avatar
    I would be interested in an overview of experience and credentials of the instructors
    There's Mil-spec, and then there's Gunnutz-spec.
    One is stringent, the other contains nuts.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Avalonthas View Post
    I would be interested in an overview of experience and credentials of the instructors
    Avalonthas,

Our instructors are all military background, with some still serving. All have at least 15 years military experience and a minimum of two operational tours. They are also qualified military instructors.We are fully licensed and insured. Having said all that, our focus is not use of force style training. We are focused on the fundamentals. We want to help people shoot well, be safe in everything they do and enjoy the sport.

We keep the instructor background intentional vague. Some of our instructors are still currently serving and we do our best to preserve their privacy. The range of training varies slightly but all instructors are tried and proven performers, and we all continue to seek out professional development courses. Continuing to take courses to improve our skills is our commitment to bringing the highest levels of training to our customers.

Thanks for your interest.