Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: For all those Marstar haters!

CGN Regular
    I've always had good luck with Marstar.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post
    The problem is two-fold.

1. They leave sold out items on their website indefinitely. Maybe even forever.
    Some of the supplier factories have closed many years ago, yet the products remain on the Marstar website.

2. They get angry when someone asks them if/when the item will be back in stock.

"Don't ask stupid questions. Those guns aren't even made anymore.
    The factory burned to the ground five years ago."

This has been a typical response to someone asking about a product which is displayed prominently on the Marstar website.
    Very well said.

1. They leave sold out items on their website
    Not knocking Marstar, but this is common on many websites, would like to know why...

1. They leave sold out items on their website indefinitely. Maybe even forever.
    Some of the supplier factories have closed many years ago, yet the products remain on the Marstar website.
    They do have a button on each and every page that says "Only Show In Stock Items" so you can remove what is Out of Stock

Quote Originally Posted by DiMP View Post
    They do have a button on each and every page that says "Only Show In Stock Items" so you can remove what is Out of Stock
    I guess some people don't want solutions, they just want to ##### about stuff
    "Sometimes you gotta wash away the paint, and reveal to the world the jackass that is hiding beneath." - Kenny Powers

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    I guess some people don't want solutions, they just want to ##### about stuff
    How is that a solution to advertising things that you won't EVER have in stock again, and getting rude with customers who ask when they can buy one?

All this talk about Marstar, now I have to go check out their website. I haven't been there in quite a while, but I always find something that interests me.

I was four time Marstar customer . Worse service ever !!!!! Never ever business with those people . Never ever !
    Si vis pacem, para bellum ...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sailor723's Avatar
    I don't get what the OP is going on about. They shipped an item he ordered 48 hours after he placed the order....not terrible service but certainly nothing to get excited about.

In the past I have ordered 4 guns from them. 3 went back as defective and/or damaged. The only "new" gun that I kept had clearly been pre owned by someone who filed out the magwell. I worked well and I was tired of returning guns to them, so I kept it, and still use it to this day. Every return they took back without any BS, just like their policy states, and when I asked they also refunded my return shipping costs. My only complaint would be that they clearly just kept shipping junk out hoping that someone would keep it. This wasted my time and caused a lot of disappointment. I would also agree that the website sucks and doesn't encourage shopping when everything is "out of stock". In the end, if you buy something from them that doesn't work out, they will take it back, unlike a lot of other sponsors