Razorback Tavor Rails are In Stock!!

Zahal.org

Regular
Business Member
Our first shipment of Razorback rails from Gear Head Works has finally arrived! We've got long rails and short rails ready to ship in limited numbers!

Hi, I have a question. On your right picture, the Tavor has a 9mm magazine. I saw also on your web site a coupler for theses magazine.
Do you have a 9mm converter kit ? or where I can find it.

Hi, I have a question. On your right picture, the Tavor has a 9mm magazine. I saw also on your web site a coupler for theses magazine.
Do you have a 9mm converter kit ? or where I can find it.

Unfortunately that's an IWI US part!

Our suggestion would be too look to IrunGuns to export one for you!

I have a question, will the long rail fit on a non flat top tavor, one of the first tavors from CanAm? It has the funky meprolight connector for the magnifier and flip up rear sight.

Thanks,

NA

Our first shipment of Razorback rails from Gear Head Works has finally arrived! We've got long rails and short rails ready to ship in limited numbers!

Congrats on your rifle eh? That's one of the original imports!

Unfortunately, the Razorback rail borrows mounting hardware from the existing flat top in Gen 2 models of the rifle.

There is a bracket that mounts directly to the barrel in new models, similar to the orginal M21 Mepro, but this bracket has threaded holes for the two screws that hold the Gen 2 flattop rail in place. The Razorback uses those two screws, and the barrel mounted bracket in order to mount.

We've looked at sourcing these parts separately, but unfortunately the only place to get them right now is direct from IWI. North Sylva is the Canadian distributor of IWI, and has been known to source small components in the past.

Unfortunately the Razorback will not fit on your rifle in its current setup.

The Canada Ammo solution has worked well for TVPP! Might be worth a shot on yours.

Back
Top Bottom