T97 nrr

Never understood why everyone's so obsessed with the mags dropping free. The way you need to grip to hit the release makes it almost preferable to remove the mag manually IMO. Same when using a drop pouch.
Keep in mind as well that the QBZ-95 uses rock in mags that won't drop free either.

The nrr is not produced yet. But you should be aware of those crappy nsr s that are on the shelf. I echo the ftf issues that the current nsr has with most mags including the metal ar mags. Conclusion? Hold your breath and dont waste your money on the nsr.

hmmmmm the one I've built around has not failed me yet. And I have other bullpups I am comparing it to on hand.

Your mileage may vary I suppose...

Like the Stanley Cup in Toronto; talked about all the time but no one has ever actually seen it......

I'm on the waiting list too....not nearly as long as some

What are you talking about? I saw it in Toronto two years ago. Its sitting in the Hall of Fame right now most likely. In fact, the REAL cup is always there. Inside a 100+ year old bank vault.

And now I guess it is officially time to update the add on the website.

'cause ETA 2014 is a definitely wrong. Its too damn bad too, 'cause I really like the potential that exists with a redesigned T97, even if we dont know what the changes are...

Last edited:
I have had two 97 to date and my first one I had to sand the crap out of the magwel for any aftermarket mag to fit it sucked but once finished it worked great
but my latest 97 the pcv mags fit with zero sanding or fitting to the magwel so it will be luck of the draw

image.jpg

LA-K12-Puma1.jpg

This actually looks like a pretty nice flat top assuming it holds zero; ambi charging handle, looks to be lower line of sight than the FTU, considering how long we've waited, might as well wait a little bit longer for a Type 97-1 (thumb safety, behind mag bolt release) that has that style of flat top.

Quick question, I'm told the Beowolf mags and e lander mags are legal to use in 223 rifles with 10-15 rounds but there is a guy on YouTube who was using one with his xcr and the rcmp came and took his rifle and said it was illegal and he explains why it's illegal - he seemed to know what he was talking about. I'm wondering if this is just something we by the masses think is legal but I fact it's not and will result in massive gun confiscations or it's legal and it needs to be proven to me and others so that we can enjoy the 6-15 rounds instead of the 5 :) I don't want my rifles taken like the xcr owner.

Sorry it's not e lander mags it's lar mags in the video of the rcmp confiscating the rifle and he says they are going to ranges and confiscating rifles because this is misuderstood . Watch the above video because this can happen to you

Quick question, I'm told the Beowolf mags and e lander mags are legal to use in 223 rifles with 10-15 rounds but there is a guy on YouTube who was using one with his xcr and the rcmp came and took his rifle and said it was illegal and he explains why it's illegal - he seemed to know what he was talking about. I'm wondering if this is just something we by the masses think is legal but I fact it's not and will result in massive gun confiscations or it's legal and it needs to be proven to me and others so that we can enjoy the 6-15 rounds instead of the 5 :) I don't want my rifles taken like the xcr owner.

The officer was talking with authority about something he knew nothing about. The guy from the video had a thread here when this originally happened. He got his gun back along with a half hearted apology.

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cfp-pcaf/bulletins/bus-ent/20110323-72-eng.htm

Print this off and keep a copy in your range bag. Gun owners in Canada don't have the luxury of being innocent until proven guilty.

Back
Top Bottom