Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fenix E41 1000 Lumen Flashlight

i bought a UC 45 and I LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!

I take it that the E41 is still a pretty good choice if you need a AA powered flashlight?
    Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by EliasZardman View Post
    I take it that the E41 is still a pretty good choice if you need a AA powered flashlight?
    I had a LD41 before the E41. Both take four AA batteries. I much prefer the AA models, easier to find batteries in a pinch. I was happy with the LD41, but I had to try the 1000lm burst mode on the E41. I'm not regretting it! I'm on my 4th different model of Fenix light, I've never had an issue with any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Nine View Post
    I have one of these. It replaced my LD41 in my work pack. Smaller profile and CRAZY bright. AA convenience, great runtimes, and spectacular performance. Bought at W&W.

Do you recommend the E41 over the LD41 and if so, why? I like the AA convenience and was planning to buy the LD 41 until I found your post here. I was looking for a flashlight with a fairly narrow focused beam at a long distance.
    Member: CPC, UCP, CSSA, and AFGA.

Both are very good. The newer model LD41 has a higher output than the one I have.(500something lumens vs 600something) Things I like about the E41 vs the LD41 are; compact size is handier in the pack, can tail stand which came in handy for multiple power outages this summer. Dat burst mode.

I'm really happy with it, but also liked the LD41.

Quote Originally Posted by Nine View Post
    Both are very good. The newer model LD41 has a higher output than the one I have.(500something lumens vs 600something) Things I like about the E41 vs the LD41 are; compact size is handier in the pack, can tail stand which came in handy for multiple power outages this summer. Dat burst mode.

I'm really happy with it, but also liked the LD41.
    Thanks, the E41 hadn't been on my radar until I saw your post. Checking it out now.
    Member: CPC, UCP, CSSA, and AFGA.

BANNED
    do you guys carry the fenix "gun mount kit"?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12