Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Full auto PPSH-41

CGN frequent flyer
    Cool to see, thanks for posting.
    That's what my Pietta wants to be when he grows up!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brutus's Avatar
    Not too often does one get to see a single 71 round full auto burst.

Cool!
    Canadian government runs on trans, ###s and French speaking women. Let them fight the next war over there.
    Myself i will crack a beer and merely watch.

freaking 'puter! lol....
    Canadian government runs on trans, ###s and French speaking women. Let them fight the next war over there.

I think it's quite accurate to say that jhmotorheed99's opinion is very much in a minority here.

Cheers!
    Last edited by Brutus; 10-18-2014 at 01:36 PM.

Expired Business
    With all do repect, if you do not like the videos, you have a choice, simply do not watch them....
    what type of disclaimer ?? Don't watch if you are easily offended ? Why do you feel we have to explain something we do that is perfectly legal ?
    John

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by jhmotorhead99 View Post
    All good - I've shot lots of full auto at US gun clubs and places it's allowed in the good ol' US of A.As I'm sure many enthusiasts have and I can drool over a SCAR H as much as the next guy.
    I just think its lame advertising when this isn't the US of A.... I'm probably in the minority but... to each his own
    I do think the video shot in Canada isn't helping any of us - who do or do not understand - or might one day dream of taking our many thousand dollar SPR AR's out to shoot against a Tavor... (Dream)

What the hell are you talking about, I would like to hear from other members here perhaps to see how many are as offended as you are....[/B]

Apologize to Marstar but I don't like the marketing program... My opinion - not a hate on.. Cheers
    Regarding your visit to gun ranges and clubs in the US OK but what does this have to do with us ?

As for this not being the USA we all agree on that,Not certain I understand your logic here ??

But carry on and "scare" more less knowledgeable's that full auto's are in the Canadian woods by us hillbilly gun toter's....

I really object at having our very highly qualified staff rated as hillbillies in the woods.... How do you come about this information, ??

You don't like our marketing program, I must therefore assume you are a successful owner of a firearms business and have great knowledge of these many weapons ?
    John

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    With all do repect, if you do not like the videos, you have a choice, simply do not watch them....
    what type of disclaimer ?? Don't watch if you are easily offended ? Why do you feel we have to explain something we do that is perfectly legal ?
    John
    John, calm your $#!+.

I fully understand what you do and support what you do and defended the full-auto Tavor vid thread.

All I was suggesting is that one could provide some general info at the start of each video like this so that the ignorant and un-educated cant start running around losing there minds. If FPS russia is capable of being a tiny bit informative on what he does and how he does it, I think your crew could do the same in a professional maner to put some ignorant's minds slightly at ease.

Please hear me out, I am not trying to be rude, however I did find your response very ignorant. Does not help your image.
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Some guys have missed taking their anxiety meds.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Expired Business
    How about it folks have we offended you ? Misled you ? shown videos that seem to be bad for you ?
    John

Geez.....some people just need to get a life......cool video....now im going to do something tangible.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast