Ohio Ordnance H.C.A.R

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akronym

Regular
Hi, would it be possible for you to bring in a Ohio Ordnance H.C.A.R? I've seen you offer their product before. I imagine either they or someone (possibly yourselves) would have to apply for an frt# etc since it's brand new. I'm vaguely familiar with how that process would work as evidenced. Could you request an 18.5 barrel possibly making it NR, considering your established relationship? Rifle's current spec's are 30-06, 16" barrell, fully adjustable gas system among other things. So restricted, I'd personally buy it regardless of class. Any chance we could see this rifle in the next couple of years....hopefully sooner?

Thanks for your time.

Just post the video, as useless as I see this thing I'm intrigued about his comment about it feeling like shooting an AR.

Wow. This thing looks awesome.
I've watched a few vids and I'm surprised at how little recoil there seems to be for a 30-06 that weighs 12 lbs.
If these made it into the country, I would get one.

I've been looking at these a lot over the last couple weeks, if I had a spare 5000$ laying around I'd probably pic one up just because of how fun it would be to shoot and how badass it is. But I don't, bring em in just in case I do one day haha..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom