Barrett MRAD 338LM - Special Deal For October.

Grumpy Wolverine

Business Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
As most of you are probably aware, October is the start of Wolverine Supplies 25th Anniversary. One of the specials we are running for the month of October is for the Barrett MRAD.
These exceptionally fine, multi-role, multi-caliber capable rifles come loaded with features, exceptional accuracy and precision as well as an incredibly high level of quality and modularity.
The one we have on special is the 24" fluted barrel in the Multi-role brown color.
It is chambered in 338 Lapua Magnum.
This rifle comes with the capability to be a quick caliber change firearm if you have the need.
Extra barrels and bolt heads are available, as well as the breech conversions for older models.
you can switch out the pistol grip with any AR style grip of your choice should you want to.
They feature an ambi magazine release, a free floated barrel,
adjustable stock length and cheek riser, as well as a folding stock for enhanced portability.
They come with 2 magazines and high quality hard case.
The built in picatinny rail features 20MOA of built in declination.
The rifles normally sell at $6299.00 plus shipping and tax, but for the month of October we are heading them out the door
for only $4999.00 plus shipping and tax.
If you are interested in one drop us a line at sales@wolverinesupplies.com and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have or just to take your order and get one of these
babies off in transit to you!
Don't forget that any purchase of over $250.00 in October gets your name entered into the draw for our numerous grand prizes as well!!!!
http://www.wolverinesupplies.com/de...ua-Mag-24-Fluted-Barrel-Multi-Role-Brown.aspx
12604_1000.jpg

Haters will hate. Meanwhile this thread is brought back to life and 400 more people are considering a purchase. Circle of life. Be gone, haters, and the new guys and girls will take up the slack.

How do you tell if your mrad requires the breech conversion kit? And what does that kit do exactly?
Also when abouts are you guys going to restock the conversion kits?

How do you tell if your mrad requires the breech conversion kit? And what does that kit do exactly?
Also when abouts are you guys going to restock the conversion kits?

Any of the MRADS in country right now will require the conversion kit. The kit provides a breech insert for using the smaller calibers. The new MRADS that will be coming in do not require it as Barrett has made some changes.
We can order in any conversion kit you would like for your rifle.

I believe in the retail industry it’s called .....A SALE! Relax man. At least someone got a great deal.

Dude, FYI, next time check the details. This was a necro thread from 2014 and I believe the fellow was simply asking if they'd be getting any more of these rifles in the store, sale or not.

Personally I'm against necro threads because they get one all excited and needing to pee and then the disappointment sets in once realization hits but still needing to pee. Or maybe I'm just old.

But those 2014 prices...

Back
Top Bottom