Reliable Gun Current - USED GUN, OPTICS LIST - Apr 14th Update!

I've been looking for a model 60 for some time, thanks. is the one pictured the actual rifle? I bought it right away, but then I wanted to look again at the pictures but the page doesn't exist anymore. I remember it looked decent, which is fine by me...it's going to be a beater gun for the kids...and to help dad feel young again :)

Last edited:
I've been looking for a model 60 for some time, thanks. is the one pictured the actual rifle? I bought it right away, but then I wanted to look again at the pictures but the page doesn't exist anymore. I remember it looked decent, which is fine by me...it's going to be a beater gun for the kids...and to help dad feel young again :)

Hey @cranswick. If there is a picture available for a pre-owned firearm, it's of the actual gun. Thanks.

Regards
Warren

Is it possible for the hyperlinks to go directly to the gun instead of to a master list page, which you then have to filter and/or scroll through.

Hilariously annoying...

Is it possible for the hyperlinks to go directly to the gun instead of to a master list page, which you then have to filter and/or scroll through.

Hilariously annoying...

Thanks for your feedback. We will look into this, and see if it's something that would work. The one downside I can think of off the top of my head is that when a product gets sold, that product is then unpublished from the site, leaving dead links. What you can do in the interim, is once you load the page, you can use your web browsers search functionality (ctrl+f if you're on a PC) or the "Find in page" menu option on Android. and then search for a keyword of the item you're interested in. You can also copy the description and paste it into the search bar on our site and it should find the product as well. Thanks.

Regards
Warren

Some of your used gun prices are as high or higher than new cause they come with an extra mag or set of grips?

A significant portion of our used gun inventory is consignment. We offer suggestions on what they should sell for, but ultimately it is the owners decision what price to list them at. Also yes, many of our used gun inventory come with additional mags, cases, different sights, optics etc and that can affect pricing as well.

Regards
Warren

Back
Top Bottom