Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112131416 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ 958 Teaser Part 4 (NO THEY DON'T HAVE CHROME LINED BARRELS)

No chrome lined barrel is a ####ty deal, even my type 97 has a chrome lined barrel and not just to be lazy and never clean its makes it easier to clean as well.

CGN frequent flyer In The Black's Avatar
    Looks slick. I'd like to see what it says to the paper at 100.

ITB
    -CSSA-
    -CCFR-
    -NFA-
    -CPC-

Can I get a chrome lined barrel for my Classic Green?

sure would be sweet if sneak peak #5 came with a surprise pre order..... i guy can hope.

Dudes, seriously quit whining about the barrel. We all understood your panties were in a bunch about it many months ago. To draw a similarity that will surely agitate you, your acting like a bunch of idealist liberals - that maybe if you whine enough you can change a reality. You can't. Shush.

Anyway, it was nice to see it in action. I will now proceed to whine about how long its taking to be approved by the RCMP, as if it will accelerate the process. loll

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Why don't you get CZ to make a chromed barrel because you are the customer, Wolverine? Must they cheap out and use barrel technology from the 1800s?
    Last edited by Deckard; 10-18-2014 at 09:49 AM.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Currently the manufactures capability for chrome lining barrels is totally committed to military contract production, if that changes we are first in line for chroming barrels for the CZ 958. From where we sit we see the cost of production a major factor in the future success of the CZ 958, as yet we do not know exactly what this will be, our target is to keep the retail price below $1,000.00. Going to an outside source for chroming barrels is not an option at this time but will be explored as soon as sales are underway.

They is no pre order or BO list as at this time we do not have a delivery date or a confirmed retail price. I can assure you all that we have contracted for the entire production capability of the CZ 958 for 5 years and once deliveries are under way we will give the delivery of the CZ 958 top priority.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Okay that makes sense.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN Regular
    Wolverine, you guys are amazing! Thanks for working to bring new product to the Canadian market.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brianma65's Avatar
    Is your store open today?