Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: NCStar quad rail pricematch

CGN Ultra frequent flyer GuiltySpark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sewktbk View Post
    Thanks for your input, but my question was to Marstar. Unless you work for them, I don't really care what you think about price matching questions.
    Either they'll match it or they won't. I want to know and asked politely. Thats all there is to it. Question not addressed to you, so move on.
    So just to grasp your intent, you're NOT just trying to put Marstar on the spot in public buy posting this price comparison for everyone to see instead of
    1.Emailing the company directly
    2.PMing the company on this forum; or
    3.Calling them.

Because I see you got upset someone commented on your thread and you're telling them to move on. My logic engine tells me that if you didn't want the public commenting on your post then you wouldn't have made it in public..

Thumbs up

Thanks for your input, but my question was to Marstar. Unless you work for them, I don't really care what you think about price matching questions.
    Either they'll match it or they won't. I want to know and asked politely. Thats all there is to it. Question not addressed to you, so move on.
    BE PREPARED - Noah didn't build the Ark when it was raining!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    You really do have to shop around, I thank the OP for doing the leg work, it p1sses me off to find practically an identical or identical item with such a huge price difference, when I have time to be a surf nazzi, I find allot of price differnces on the same items between sponsored retailers. HUGE price differences. So thnx for bringing it up, this is RETAIL, this is a free market, competitive business. The items are advertised & priced ONLINE so, This is exactly how something like this should be handled. Why pussy foot around. The retailer should be aware, if not to have a word with their supplier, or to justify or give reason why the item is a certain price, if there seems to be a huge decrepency from other same or similar items elsewhere.

Maybe they only bring in 1 at a time and the MSRP is that high. The lower priced vendor may bulk purchase and sell below MSRP.
    I ran into this problem today at work when I had a $137.95 MSRP on a flooring tool I purchased from the manufacturer for $29. I ended up charging $79. Hopefully the vendor sends him a PM and answers this.
    Don`t eat yellow snow

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    I know where to find a free float rail for $25 new. To honor the OP's attitude, I won't say anything more.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by GuiltySpark View Post
    So just to grasp your intent, you're NOT just trying to put Marstar on the spot in public buy posting this price comparison for everyone to see instead of
    1.Emailing the company directly
    2.PMing the company on this forum; or
    3.Calling them.

Because I see you got upset someone commented on your thread and you're telling them to move on. My logic engine tells me that if you didn't want the public commenting on your post then you wouldn't have made it in public..

Marstar chooses to have a public forum. I choose it as my means of communications with them. If they don't want to deal with that, then they can choose not to use such public comm. platforms. In the mean time, I'll gladly tell ANY business, in public, if I find an identical item at a lower price. Thats competition for you. Ever heard of it?

I don't care for your opinion, I post this in public because it deserves to be seen by all. Companies make their prices public don't they? So Why would I be shy of outting a 3x price difference?? I'm merely pointing out a fact that is already out there for everyone to see. This is absolutely not a private matter between me and the seller, so I don't see why I would treat it as such. This concerns their business and a price offered to everybody online. You're goddamn right I'm going to talk about it in public if I can help it, because until they only post their prices "privately" (as if thats something thats even possible), its very much a public matter.

Yes, I am putting them on the spot for having an overpriced item. Thats the point.

And I'm not upset at all.
    Get it? got it? good.
    Last edited by sewktbk; 10-21-2014 at 02:27 AM.

Since the dealer hasn't responded, likely never will, and you are snide to everybody, this public 'win' is all on you. This is Tiger Blood Winning for sure. Want it? Found a better price? Buy it. Good.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer GuiltySpark's Avatar
    Oh I know why you posted here. I responded because of this.
    It's an internet message forum. If you don't want imput from fellow members of the forum don't post stuff in public. You don't get to control who responds to your threads.

Good luck with your NCStar.

Putting what some consider Airsoft grade stuff on a rifle is another topic. Picking a fight with johnone is pure popcorn.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast