One Day Sale!!!

Thread: One Day Sale!!!

Tags: None

Target Sports Canada said:

One Day Sale!!!

We will be having a 1 day sale this Saturday, 25 Oct, 2014 during operating hours. Check the flyer below for more information!

In store only.
    No holds.

Tigerbalm said:
    Damn that's some good pricing! Too bad for me it's in store only.
    "You may not like guns. That is your right. You may not believe in God. That is your choice. But if someone breaks into your home, the first two things you are going to do are… Call someone with a gun and Pray they get there in time." - Unknown

3. McGlocks said:
    I don't know if its the computer I am on, with silly work restrictions, or if the link was taken down but I cannot see any flyer. I live fairly close so i would love to see these prices and maybe make a trip this weekend.

Ditchdoc said:
    Seriously? The sale only applies if I'm standing in your store? That's disappointing...I was going to phone in an order.

berger said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ditchdoc View Post
    Seriously? The sale only applies if I'm standing in your store? That's disappointing...I was going to phone in an order.
    Remember, there are a lot more costs involved in having to package an item, and ship it, versus ringing it up and handing it to a customer in the store....hence the sale prices. Just sayin.
    Prost!

Berger

2bad4u2 said:
    Quote Originally Posted by berger View Post
    Remember, there are a lot more costs involved in having to package an item, and ship it, versus ringing it up and handing it to a customer in the store....hence the sale prices. Just sayin.
    Then charge for shipping and handling.

smokeater40 said:
    This !
    Quote Originally Posted by 2bad4u2 View Post
    then charge for shipping and handling.

Ditchdoc said:
    Well, I would expect to pay shipping. Never thought otherwise.

THE_SASQUATCH said:
    dang, looks like i might be going for a drive Sat.

can you divulge how much stock you have in the way of PMags?

would be a 1.5 hour drive for me which i'm willing to do, but don't want to show up and you sold out in the first hour

Also, can you mix and match the Pmags ? 5 - 20's and 5 - 10's ?? just curious
    Last edited by THE_SASQUATCH; 10-24-2014 at 09:47 AM.

Mozzer said:
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_SASQUATCH View Post
    dang, looks like i might be going for a drive Sat.

can you divulge how much stock you have in the way of PMags?

would be a 1.5 hour drive for me which i'm willing to do, but don't want to show up and you sold out in the first hour

Also, can you mix and match the Pmags ? 5 - 20's and 5 - 10's ?? just curious
    I just emailed you the list of stuff to get for me while you are there. Don't tell your mom.