Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: One Day Sale!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Their loss. I was ready to go wild on purchases.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN frequent flyer THE_SASQUATCH's Avatar
    Got my mags! 10 pack of 5/30's and a 10 pack of 5/20's !!

Thanks Target Sports!

[/URL]

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    That's the bare minimum I was ready to get. It's got to be an Ontario thing. The rest of the unwashed provinces wouldn't make you be there to get a deal.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    They may sell a lot in store - but imagine what they could have sold if they had opened it up to online too.....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer guess_kto's Avatar
    I wish it was 2 day sale... Couldn't make it today.
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes." - Thomas Jefferson, 1775.

I came today asked about the mags. They said there sold out. I saw like 40 of them sitting on the hangers. The guys says to me, they were the same mags being sold for 10 for a $100, but he doesn't want to have to change the product code on the computer and tape them up in packs of 10.

I even offered to buy 2 or 3, 10 mag packs.

Great Customer Service

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamZero View Post
    I came today asked about the mags. They said there sold out. I saw like 40 of them sitting on the hangers. The guys says to me, they were the same mags being sold for 10 for a $100, but he doesn't want to have to change the product code on the computer and tape them up in packs of 10.

I even offered to buy 2 or 3, 10 mag packs.

Great Customer Service
    It was a ONE day sale. As you stated, you came in AFTER the sale was over and the item was not on sale anymore. I do not see the problem here, or how we have failed.

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

Lol customer apprention for the win!
    Just cause you read it a couple days late...might wanna take a peek at his posting date.

Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    It was a ONE day sale. As you stated, you came in AFTER the sale was over and the item was not on sale anymore. I do not see the problem here, or how we have failed.

JR
    Actually I went the day of the sale.

Read my post date, it was the day off.

The sale was going on, but your staff couldn't be bothered to take my money. I felt greatly appreciated.

It seems that every time GundamZero has an opinion about TSC he has a negative thing to say about the customer service. In this case I am giving the benefit of the doubt to TSC & the staff since I was there until about 8:30pm of the sale and I BOUGHT THE LAST 2 remaining packs of the 30rds PMAGs according to the staff. The staff were friendly with me then, as usual, and took time to show me the items around the store on sale worthy of checking out. You snooze, you you lose.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast