Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Super christmas combos....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ljones's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by themouser View Post
    Anybody get their combo yet??
    No just got a notification almost a week ago that my order changed to being processed but still no word. Going on nearly 2 weeks since I ordered...
    No such thing as too much ammunition or toilet paper...

Expired Business
    We are a bit backed up on Soviet Combos due to the large volume of orders. Combos have been shipping out in order that they have been placed.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    If I needed another red rifle I'd buy the AK just to have as an attention getter at gun shows. Though it looks like these will become pretty common items soon anyway

My SKS/AK74 combo should be here on Thursday according to UPS

Will you guys be getting anymore pietta pps 50 tact packages in again soon? I missed my chance at one.

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    Thank you sir, perhaps I might point to you as an example of a gun owner who does his homeworkd
    Thanks again John
    Or ya know, someone who's kind enough to educate someone without being a douche. I was just curious if the deactivation process made the rifle look like crap. But that doesn't really matter now, as you've lost a customer...

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by richmyster View Post
    Or ya know, someone who's kind enough to educate someone without being a douche. I was just curious if the deactivation process made the rifle look like crap. But that doesn't really matter now, as you've lost a customer...
    I was offering a compliment, sorry about that
    John
    Last edited by johnone; 11-06-2014 at 09:29 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by richmyster View Post
    Well he was saying you were an "example of a gun owner who does his homework", and that he'd like to "point to you" as such.

A compliment.

Seems John can't do anything right around here. Not that it is anything of his fault. Sheesh.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

Marstar's deactivations are top notch!! These are beautifully done, makes me want another. Having one in my man cave has almost always been the center of a conversation when people are over.
    "Na množství nehleďte"

Quote Originally Posted by fenceline View Post
    Well he was saying you were an "example of a gun owner who does his homework", and that he'd like to "point to you" as such.

A compliment.

Seems John can't do anything right around here. Not that it is anything of his fault. Sheesh.
    He was saying the other dude is. I was the initial guy to ask what the deactivation process consisted of.