Super christmas combos....

Is the wait time still about two weeks plus shipping time? I missed this sweet deal last year and hope I don't miss it again, My order has been in for 1 week. I wish I spotted the sale earlier.

All is good now, got my shipping notifications today. Now just have to wait till they cross this fine country of ours.

HAHAHA the biggest reason I want this is for the deactivated ak. How can a firearm enthusiast (assuming because membership to this site) question someone elses desire to own something that the first person does not appreciate? The antis use this argument all the time "why do some feel the need to collect deadly weapons".

Quote Originally Posted by pearcetopher View Post

This may be the stupidest post I have ever read

I'm not imposing my views on your overreactive self I just asked a simple question who would want a chunk of metal and firewood when you can go buy some from home depot

You need to chill out. You holding any kind of gun license worries me

Is the wait time still about two weeks plus shipping time? I missed this sweet deal last year and hope I don't miss it again, My order has been in for 1 week. I wish I spotted the sale earlier.

Just received the last of it today, the two crates of ammo. I am on the West Coast though so it always takes longer to get stuff than others. Received the guns last week. Not too bad for the busier time of year.

I just bought a Ferrari with the engine fused solid and doors welded shut, and a hole through the hood and windshield, Awesome thing is the gas cap still comes off and the door handles still move. That will piss off greenpeace!

The "Liberals" everyone here refers to would much rather you have a destroyed firearm to display than having one of those "baby killers" sitting in canada somewhere in full working order. All you people are doing is giving their argument some credibility. "Why don't you just buy a deactivated gun if you want to collect guns, people sell them and they can't hurt anyone"

If you are out to piss off a "liberal" you are doing it wrong they would be more mad if you bought an airsoft gun.

Seriously I wish people would not generalize things into black and white. In this case Liberal or Conservative. That's what the politicians want you to do, so they can control you and make it seem like you're cheering for a hockey team.

I consider myself a liberal in many views, but I'm fine with guns and this sport.

As for this specific thread. I understand why someone might want a deactivated, but that's a good chunk of change if there isn't a special

Seriously I wish people would not generalize things into black and white. In this case Liberal or Conservative. That's what the politicians want you to do, so they can control you and make it seem like you're cheering for a hockey team.

I consider myself a liberal in many views, but I'm fine with guns and this sport.

Nice to see someone who gets it.

I just bought a Ferrari with the engine fused solid and doors welded shut, and a hole through the hood and windshield, Awesome thing is the gas cap still comes off and the door handles still move. That will piss off greenpeace!

The "Liberals" everyone here refers to would much rather you have a destroyed firearm to display than having one of those "baby killers" sitting in canada somewhere in full working order. All you people are doing is giving their argument some credibility. "Why don't you just buy a deactivated gun if you want to collect guns, people sell them and they can't hurt anyone"

If you are out to piss off a "liberal" you are doing it wrong they would be more mad if you bought an airsoft gun.
Why would you do that if you could legally buy a fully operational Ferrari? Your logic makes no sense in this situation.

a0PZ8Qq_460sa_v1.gif

Very few can legally possess an operational AK74 so a dewat will have to do until the prohibited class is abolished and the shooting community can buy them again, trust me i'll be the first in line to trade in my dewat for the real thing.

schmidt64, that's exactly what I would do. A damn fine wall piece right there for just $400.

As for this specific thread. I understand why someone might want a deactivated, but that's a good chunk of change if there isn't a special

what views? save the planet and save the poor in the world at the same time? how does that work? better living standards = more consumption = more land fill, drilling, pollution, forestry lost
as much as we want them to live well,but when that happens, there will be 20 billion people by then with cars and dumping rubbish daily. what else, lets see, tax the hard working and intelligent more to save the poor and dumb? so how does 25% HST, 40% income tax if you earn over 70k a year sound to you? and if you Inherit more than ÂŁ325,000 then the government will take 40% anything above that. you think British people must be in heavens with their nanny state showering cash on the poor, right? last I checked the poor are still poor and people are still getting stabbed.

Marstar now has this special marked as "sold out". Will those that have orders still in process receive their orders? So disappointing if I miss this 2 years in a row. early bird gets the worm I guess.

Why would you do that if you could legally buy a fully operational Ferrari? Your logic makes no sense in this situation.

It is your money and if you want to spend it on a paperweight, I have nothing to say about that, but the act of spending money on a gun that was destroyed to a point of basically being a block of wood and steel with 2 removable parts is just like someone displaying a destroyed Ferrari in their garage. Your wanting a destroyed gun has made it profitable for someone to do so. The green peace part is just saying that (in response to some of the responses) the anti gun people have no problem with guns in movies or video games, they also have no problems with guns that are not shootable especially if they have been made from ones that used to work. It validates their point that you can buy historically significant firearms that are dewatted, why would you want a real one that is "dangerous". Atleast with part kits only the receiver was destroyed and you can see how the firearm functions, a dewat they destroy everything but leave the outside looking pretty.

It is your money and if you want to spend it on a paperweight, I have nothing to say about that, but the act of spending money on a gun that was destroyed to a point of basically being a block of wood and steel with 2 removable parts is just like someone displaying a destroyed Ferrari in their garage. Your wanting a destroyed gun has made it profitable for someone to do so. The green peace part is just saying that (in response to some of the responses) the anti gun people have no problem with guns in movies or video games, they also have no problems with guns that are not shootable especially if they have been made from ones that used to work. It validates their point that you can buy historically significant firearms that are dewatted, why would you want a real one that is "dangerous". Atleast with part kits only the receiver was destroyed and you can see how the firearm functions, a dewat they destroy everything but leave the outside looking pretty.
I see the point you are trying to get at but I stil don't agree with it. I also wouldn't consider a dewat a "paperweight", it's not much different from the AT4 that you are trying to acquire that would never fire another round, it's cool to have whether it will ever operate again or not. I still don't understand your Ferrari reference either, the only thing stopping you from buying a fully operational Ferrari is your accountant, not any laws. I don't feel that the dewat market will ever validate the anti's argument either, it will just hold some of us over until the prohib laws are overturned.

Last edited:
I see the point you are trying to get at but I stil don't agree with it. I also wouldn't consider a dewat a "paperweight", it's not much different from the AT4 that you are trying to acquire that would never fire another round, it's cool to have whether it will ever operate again or not. I still don't understand your Ferrari reference either, the only thing stopping you from buying a fully operational Ferrari is your accountant, not any laws. I don't feel that the dewat market will ever validate the anti's argument either, it will just hold some of us over until the prohib laws are overturned.

The old dewatts were not an issue and if they were actually a price that was reasonable would be interesting to own. New regulations for dewatts here make the firearm worthless even for educational purposes. You can't even see how the firearm works anymore.
AT4 I am looking for is fully functional except for the lack of rocket. This means you can actually see how the device functions.

Forgetting the fact that you can still buy a Ferrari I am trying to point out that a dewatt is a destroyed firearm. It is like taking a piece of art and cutting a hole in it. It becomes worth its weight in metal, yet someone is making an arse load of money destroying firearms to sell to people who cannot legally acquire the real firearm in it's functioning form. By buying them we are allowing a market to open up in the destruction of firearms. Sure an AK is worthless anyways, so destroying one isn't a big sin, but soon MP-38's, MG-34's and other interesting historical firearms start getting chopped because there is the ability to sell them at a price you couldn't sell them at in a country that allows the real thing (even if it is just a bastardized semi auto version). If they are going to destroy something at least let it just be the receiver and have them sell parts kits, and plastic dummy receivers, like they have for the VZ-58's. this way sure you don't have a functioning firearm, but at least the mechanics are still intact and we can see how the firearm functioned. Dewatted firearms can never be used again, where as if there wasn't a market for it, those guns would be sold off in parts for people who are allowed to build said firearms.

Back
Top Bottom