Four days left........then it"s over..A .50BMG Could Be Yours!

Grumpy Wolverine

Business Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
That's right, there is only FOUR DAYS LEFT in our October Anniversary specials. That means there is only FOUR DAYS LEFT to get your name into the draw for all the fantastic giveaway prizes.

With every purchase over $250.00 get your name in the draw for, a BARRETT M99 50BMG rifle in black. A Robinson Armament XCR-L Keymod rifle in 223, a Daniel Defense DDm4 V11 S2W complete upper group.
A Brugger and Thomet BT-9 and so very very much more!

You'll also get your name in for a daily draw for anything over $25.00!

THIS ALL ENDS AT END OF DAY (4PM CST) FRIDAY!

http://www.wolverinesupplies.com/The-Wolverine-Experience/25th-Anniversary-Promotions.aspx

Awesum-smiley.gif

I want to spend the $250 for the draw but nothing I'm looking for for sale! Too bad all the sale optics are 3G plus!

That's right, there is only FOUR DAYS LEFT in our October Anniversary specials. That means there is only FOUR DAYS LEFT to get your name into the draw for all the fantastic giveaway prizes.

With every purchase over $250.00 get your name in the draw for, a BARRETT M99 50BMG rifle in black. A Robinson Armament XCR-L Keymod rifle in 223, a Daniel Defense DDm4 V11 S2W complete upper group.
A Brugger and Thomet BT-9 and so very very much more!

You'll also get your name in for a daily draw for anything over $25.00!

THIS ALL ENDS AT END OF DAY (4PM CST) FRIDAY!

http://www.wolverinesupplies.com/The-Wolverine-Experience/25th-Anniversary-Promotions.aspx

Awesum-smiley.gif
do lay aways count, I just made a deposit on a restricted, while I wait for my new RPAL card. And I just made final payment on a XCR-l, so do I automatically get entered? Also I got some accessories , Can I devide my XCR total payment into $250 increments, get a draw ticked for each $250...;)

I gotta say Grumpy, you guys are amazing to deal with. I had ordered a DDM4V5 and there was some minor pitting on the lower reciever, I sent a email (more to make you guys aware of it) and was promptly replied to stating I could do a exchange. That in my book is amazing customer service, I wouldn't think twice about dealing with you guys again. I have a couple entries in for the main prize draws, my fingers have been crossed for almost a month now!

I gotta say Grumpy, you guys are amazing to deal with. I had ordered a DDM4V5 and there was some minor pitting on the lower reciever, I sent a email (more to make you guys aware of it) and was promptly replied to stating I could do a exchange. That in my book is amazing customer service, I wouldn't think twice about dealing with you guys again. I have a couple entries in for the main prize draws, my fingers have been crossed for almost a month now!

Thanks for the kind words. Everyone here definitely tries to go the extra mile for our customers. It also helps when we have such great support from the manufacturers like Daniel Defense, Barrett etc, they make our job a whole lot easier as well.

Question...Is this only for online purchases?? I always phone my orders in, do I still qualify for the draw? I've placed 2 orders with you this month. One for some misc XCR-L spare parts and I just bought a $500 barrel on Tuesday :)

Question...Is this only for online purchases?? I always phone my orders in, do I still qualify for the draw? I've placed 2 orders with you this month. One for some misc XCR-L spare parts and I just bought a $500 barrel on Tuesday :)

EVERY PURCHASE OVER $250.00 walk in, text, email, phone, online, smoke signal (we have been having some connection problem with those these days though) and fax. We do draw the line at orders placed by mimes (frickin hate those guys) or by interpretive dance.

Back
Top Bottom