Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Article on the new Sig 320

What's the word on extras like magazines, holsters, mag pouches, etc? Fully interchangeable with P250 or no?
    "There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices. To be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill, and suspicion can destroy, and the frightened, thoughtless search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own ..." - The Twilight Zone

The mags and holsters for 250s fit the 320.

Quote Originally Posted by CV32 View Post
    What's the word on extras like magazines, holsters, mag pouches, etc? Fully interchangeable with P250 or no?
    Spare mags are in stock in Country. Any 250 holster will fit - except the Serpa 250 DC. Double stack mag pouches work.

Quote Originally Posted by Thompson486 View Post
    The mags and holsters for 250s fit the 320.
    This is correct. Thanks.

MDC
    MD Charlton Co.
    Sig Sauer Master Distributor and Canadian Warranty Center

CGN Regular
    Any idea when the .45 will be available?

Quote Originally Posted by myles View Post
    Any idea when the .45 will be available?
    We are optimistic 45 (and caliber exchange kits) will be available first quarter 2015.

MDC
    MD Charlton Co.
    Sig Sauer Master Distributor and Canadian Warranty Center

Finally got to go put some rounds downrange with my 320 today.
    It performed beautifully.
    400rds, 0 stoppages. It's been a while since I've shot any handguns so I definitely didn't do it justice with my groupings, however I was still able to get some decent groups at 10, 20 and 25 yrds. It handles like a dream. Smooth and clean trigger pull, low recoil, great sights!
    I can't wait till next time!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer SteelCap's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MD Charlton View Post
    We are optimistic 45 (and caliber exchange kits) will be available first quarter 2015.

MDC

How much are the caliber exchange kits?

Business Member
    I am loving my P320. I even took it out to a CQB M7 back at Langemark Range, Base Borden. I purchased a Safariland 6378 (in black) holster and added my QLS #19 fork to the unit and then attached all to my SDS Molle Super FLC Vest. The Safariland 6378 holster was designed for the P250 but the 320 locked in there perfecly. :D

Have a look at the black 6378 by Safariland. It's on the Molle vest with QLS #19 and QLS # 22 (female) by Safariland....

This pistol has had about 300 rds through it and I'm loving it, so are the people I put through my range practices. They are loving the P320. Now to snag a small and large grip module for my clients and I'm set to go.

Yeah, once we get a caliber XChange Kit in .22LR, I'm snagging one for the business. This is my new CQB Go-to pistol after having competed with a Glock 17 for years. Now if only Safariland could make me up a 6378 Holster for the P320 or P250 in FDE.

I'm really impressed with the P320. I cannot miss with it as long as I do my part. Unlike my Glock with a goofy trigger and then I had to buy a 3.5 lb disconnector to get competitive, this P320 is ready for competition outta da box!

Cheers and keep helping dem noobies out there!

Barney

Addition / editted for new holster: Safariland 6354-750-551 Right Tactical Holster on Friday 28 Nov 2014

That's the new holster I purchased from Florida since the Safariland folks had to make it from scratch. It's an FDE version with a SINGLE strap thigh shroud. I pulled it all apart and sold the thigh shroud since I only use the QLS system on my vest or plate carrier or battle belt with an MLS interface on the MOLLE.
    Last edited by TacticalTeacher; 11-28-2014 at 05:20 PM.

I love my 320 but lost it to my wife ever since MDC brought in the small frame p250 awhile back. She says I can shoot her PPQ if I want something to shoot so I went and preordered a 226 LDC. Fairs fair right? Anyway, I really can't wait to try out the 45 caliber xchange kit as well. This way if I can reclaim the slide for a few hours I can use the large grip and shoot 45.

Lorsque j'ai reçu mon P320, j'étais un peu décu, oui j'avais l'impression que Sig voulais concurencer Glock. Une foir rendu au club de tir les premiers essais on été révélateurs. c'est une excellente arme de poing ( qu'on doit tenir à deux mains) et la visée mire-hausse est confortable.
    Et oui je recommanderais ce pistolet comme premère arme. Légereté, facile d'entretien sécuritaire à l'utilisation, bien qu'on doive s'accoutmer à l'absence de marteau.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast