Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dlask Arms: Taking Orders for Serbu .50 Caliber Rifles

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Lieutenant View Post
    Minor point, I hope, but you mean BFG-50A, right? (not "BMG-50A")
    Correct. My typo.

Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.

[QUOTE=DDurckovic;11015132]
    Quote Originally Posted by kaos013 View Post
    Where do things stand with all the issues people had with first batch, failure to feed, cycle etc. there are plenty of posts at the time including Serbu'so lack of solution. Not trying to be a pain, but I was on original list way back and cancelled due to this. No one wants to risk $9k for a semi auto that doesn't work due to cdn ammo or whatever excuse and have to go to gunsmiths to alter such an expensive toy[/QUOTE

I bought one, from Dlask over a year ago, still does not cycle. I got 0 support from Dlask and ended up working directly with Serbu to replace the bolt, spring, firing pin and lots of other stuff. Oh ya and I waited months at a time for parts to come from across the border. Don't walk, run from this rifle....
    I would normally absorb your comments as those of a disgruntled client. But Dlask is one of the dealers that has never wronged me and I'm skeptical that you have tried to resolve this with them. Maybe you first posted this in an effort to get them to respond positively?

I've not bought a rifle from them, but I've purchased numerous accessories and in every single case they have been top notch. Leigh is usually the guy who answers the phone and he's both been fair and given me some well received advice. They just treat me good and not cause I buy alot of stuff.

Please try the gentleman's approach first. Contact them first and see if they are able to help you with your issue. If you are treated badly or they don't live up to their obligations then a complaint on the forum is deserved.

Ian.

BANNED
    9 grand for a 50 that doesn't work would make anybody angry,,,and having to work though another company that might not have the time or the patience makes things even harder to swallow,,

Please try the gentleman's approach first. Contact them first and see if they are able to help you with your issue. If you are treated badly or they don't live up to their obligations then a complaint on the forum is deserved.

Ian.

Guess you didn't see my thread and effort to try to resolve my issue . Called twice and still no resolution

-- Leigh , can I return it in person at the show next month in chilliwack ? I assume your going. This way it resolves 1 of the 2 shipping issues. I also assume it will be a full refund
    My bus ticket to hell was bought and paid for long ago, just waiting for the driver to finish his coffee & cigarette so we can get this show on the road.

sweet!!!!! and welcome back.
    ill be happy to do business with you guys again. and this Sebru is the cloest thing to what my wife wants.
    Last edited by 431b_r; 02-08-2015 at 01:21 PM.

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 431b_r View Post
    sweet!!!!! and welcome back.
    ill be happy to do business with you guys again. and this subaru is the cloest thing to what my wife wants.
    "Subaru"...
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

thanks...lol

frankly everyones hamds are shacking with excitement waiting for the new rifles.... so a few typos are allowed!

Send a picture of your new rifle when you get it

Are there any that haven't been spoken for?
    have gun. will travel.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast