Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dlask Arms: Taking Orders for Serbu .50 Caliber Rifles

Dlask Arms: Taking Orders for Serbu .50 Caliber Rifles

So we are just in the process of ordering a few Serbu BMG-50A rifles for customers. If you have always wanted one now is the time to order. Delivery should be within a month of payment. As a bonus they have a sale on spare mags on now as well.

50% down payment is required per rifle ordered. Cost is $8700 Cdn.+ tax.

This offer will end this Friday, November 7/14.

Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.

Where do things stand with all the issues people had with first batch, failure to feed, cycle etc. there are plenty of posts at the time including Serbu'so lack of solution. Not trying to be a pain, but I was on original list way back and cancelled due to this. No one wants to risk $9k for a semi auto that doesn't work due to cdn ammo or whatever excuse and have to go to gunsmiths to alter such an expensive toy

Quote Originally Posted by kaos013 View Post
    Where do things stand with all the issues people had with first batch, failure to feed, cycle etc. there are plenty of posts at the time including Serbu'so lack of solution. Not trying to be a pain, but I was on original list way back and cancelled due to this. No one wants to risk $9k for a semi auto that doesn't work due to cdn ammo or whatever excuse and have to go to gunsmiths to alter such an expensive toy
    As far as we are aware there are no more issues. We are also spending our money to buy some if that helps ease your mind.

Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.

Just a quick update, Serbu BMG-50A's have left Florida and will be to us by next week. Just like the DTA's we bought these when the dollar wasn't as bad as it is now, and at 2014 prices ! We also have spare magazines for each rifle.

Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.

[QUOTE=kaos013;10657204]Where do things stand with all the issues people had with first batch, failure to feed, cycle etc. there are plenty of posts at the time including Serbu'so lack of solution. Not trying to be a pain, but I was on original list way back and cancelled due to this. No one wants to risk $9k for a semi auto that doesn't work due to cdn ammo or whatever excuse and have to go to gunsmiths to alter such an expensive toy[/QUOTE

I bought one, from Dlask over a year ago, still does not cycle. I got 0 support from Dlask and ended up working directly with Serbu to replace the bolt, spring, firing pin and lots of other stuff. Oh ya and I waited months at a time for parts to come from across the border. Don't walk, run from this rifle....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer freezer filler's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Just a quick update, Serbu BMG-50A's have left Florida and will be to us by next week. Just like the DTA's we bought these when the dollar wasn't as bad as it is now, and at 2014 prices ! We also have spare magazines for each rifle.

Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    got any of those dta's left? If not can u get me one?

DDurckovic , you say you got 0 support from Dlask , hmm believable
    Trying to deal with them about a Derya issue
    Been going on 3 weeks Leigh since you said you'd talk to Joe and call me back - still waiting for that call
    My bus ticket to hell was bought and paid for long ago, just waiting for the driver to finish his coffee & cigarette so we can get this show on the road.

Quote Originally Posted by beananator View Post
    DDurckovic , you say you got 0 support from Dlask , hmm believable
    Trying to deal with them about a Derya issue
    Been going on 3 weeks Leigh since you said you'd talk to Joe and call me back - still waiting for that call
    We read your slamming, derogatory post written here not 2 minutes after I hung up the phone, and before I even had a chance to talk to him. Any idea why I didn't call you ?

This thread is about Serbu firearms. Keep on the topic or be deleted.

[QUOTE=DDurckovic;11015132]
    Quote Originally Posted by kaos013 View Post
    Where do things stand with all the issues people had with first batch, failure to feed, cycle etc. there are plenty of posts at the time including Serbu'so lack of solution. Not trying to be a pain, but I was on original list way back and cancelled due to this. No one wants to risk $9k for a semi auto that doesn't work due to cdn ammo or whatever excuse and have to go to gunsmiths to alter such an expensive toy[/QUOTE

I bought one, from Dlask over a year ago, still does not cycle. I got 0 support from Dlask and ended up working directly with Serbu to replace the bolt, spring, firing pin and lots of other stuff. Oh ya and I waited months at a time for parts to come from across the border. Don't walk, run from this rifle....
    Not sure if you bought this from Dlask Arms or Dead Zombies but we haven't seen one since I have worked here, almost 2 years now. Mark at Serbu is doing his best to make sure we, and our Canadian customers, will have a full service warranty center on this side of the border. If you own a Serbu and need parts or warranty just call me at the shop and I will sort it out. We do the same for all of the firearms we sell. It breaks, we fix it.

Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.

I also have been having this feeding issue... I really want to fix this. I thought It was the mags... Can i give you guys a call to get the buy the right parts?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast