Geissele SSA Triggers In Stock

dangertree

Business Rep
Rating - 100%
119   0   1
Time to complete that police C8. The SSA's are back in stock.

[h=2]For The Protector[/h] A derivative of the SSF trigger was developed to meet the needs of law enforcement and civilians who do not need select-fire capability. This trigger, the Super Semi-Automatic (SSA,) combines stellar performance with the safety, reliability and forgiveness for which 2 stage triggers are known.

Check our new Geissele Automatics shipping options. We have worked a better deal with Canada Post and are passing the savings on to our customers. Basic shipping $5. Xpresspost Insured/Sig add $9.99.

Last edited:
Did you guys get anything else in this shipment? Rails?

Rails:
15" SMR Mk1 Black
15" SMR Mk2 Sand/DD
13" SMR Mk8 Desert Dirt
10.5 SMR HK Black
12" ALG EMR Black

Triggers
G2S
SSA
SSA-E
S3G
SD-C
SD-E
SD-3G
HS Service Rifle

Tools:
Reaction Rod 556
556 And 762 Suppressor Allignment Rods

We have had a few questions about shipping. We now offer a flat $5 basic ship price for all triggers. Expedited/Xpresspost options are in addition to the flat fee. As part of our current expansion we have upgraded our shipping infrastructure which achieved significantly better shipping rates from Canada Post, now in effect. Expedited shipping is $12. Xpresspost 2 day is now $14.99, down from $19.50-$21.00. We pass all savings to our customers.

We have had a few questions about shipping. We now offer a flat $5 basic ship price for all triggers. Expedited/Xpresspost options are in addition to the flat fee. As part of our current expansion we have upgraded our shipping infrastructure which achieved significantly better shipping rates from Canada Post, now in effect. Expedited shipping is $12. Xpresspost 2 day is now $14.99, down from $19.50-$21.00. We pass all savings to our customers.

Thank you for the clarification!

Rails:
13" SMR Mk8 Desert Dirt

I must be blind, I take it not listed yet? :p

Hello, my apologies for reviving an older thread.

I saw that you had the Super Modular Rail HK, 14.5" (Black) in stock a while back.

Will you be getting more of these, and any ETA?

Back
Top Bottom