Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131416 ... LastLast

Thread: Norinco JW-20 - Unbelievable price!!

broke down it fits right in a saddlebag on a motorcycle, lol

I bought two of these but cant figure out how to take apart the barrel lock switch. both are way to stiff for my kids fingers. any pics or video would help some of us new owners of this little jem.

Quote Originally Posted by ratherbefishin View Post
    ...I am somewhat daunted by that...
    The trigger assembly actually comes out/apart very easily & goes back together just as easily. It's a pretty simple process, I actually like it better than the 10/22 or the Mossy 702. After the 1st time, you won't have any reservations.
    *I had an issue with light strikes & found I needed to back off the barrel ring. The barrel needs to be as close to the breach face as possible. Even if the assembly seems tight, you might have it a thread or 2 farther than it should be. Back it way off & tighten from there.*
    Also, the extractor is easily damaged while twisting the barrel off. Be sure to slightly charge the bolt it while twisting the barrel off...this will pull the extractor free from the barrel.

I love mine! It's a pretty nice rig for the price. And is very accurate, all things considered.
    Last edited by Money Cop; 11-24-2014 at 09:24 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer DVXDUDE's Avatar
    Really love my Dad's SA22 and to good of a deal to pass up. So I bought two. LOL
    Jesus was a carpenter....but, his father's an IRONWORKER

I really don't need it. So, I just ordered one.
    Last edited by rustysdream; 11-23-2014 at 11:47 PM.
    “The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike.” — Delos B. McKown
    CSSA member

Quote Originally Posted by Kzauger View Post
    I bought two of these but cant figure out how to take apart the barrel lock switch. both are way to stiff for my kids fingers. any pics or video would help some of us new owners of this little jem.
    Had the same prob. You have to tap it with a punch to get it open, then take the switch out(watch out for the springs!) and file it down a bit to fit.
    When I die, my atoms will come undone; ill be space dust, once again. The wind will carry me; Scatter me everywhere; Like dandelions in the springtime. Ill visit worlds and alien moons; It will be so damn poetic... Until I land on your sandwich.

I may have to get one of these now

does anybody know what the threading is?

Quote Originally Posted by VancouverSkiBum View Post
    Had the same prob. You have to tap it with a punch to get it open, then take the switch out(watch out for the springs!) and file it down a bit to fit.
    how do I tap it out?