Al Flahertys wastes no time

djt

Regular
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I placed an online order for a Wheeler Fat wrench today & received the ship notification within an hour..
Kinda got the impression you guys were just waiting for me to place an order.
Freaky fast !

I strongly believe Al's is one of the best stores in Canada. I would never buy anything from another store without checking with them first to see if they have what I'm looking for...

I praised Al's last year, less then half the price for what I needed versus no-sale sports............was shipped faster then I knew what was going on as well

Seems honest, knowledgeable and friendly....

Bought many rifles Al Flaherthy including a Sako TRG22.

They seem well priced, stands by the things they sell, the staff are knowledgeable enough to hold meaningful conversation with.

Sam(one of the owners) seem to be a real gentleman!

Last edited:
Indeed love AF. Literally the only thing I can really say I wish they improved on is if they carried reloading supplies. Otherwise, amazing customer service, great selection, and good prices.

You can never go wrong dealing with Flaherty's. I can honestly say that I've done a lot of business with them without any regrets. Their staff are terrific people to deal with. One of the best, if not the best, firearms dealer in Canada.

Back
Top Bottom