Any Possibility of Importing QCW-05 / JS 2 ??

THE_SASQUATCH

CGN frequent flyer
I've seen it come up in a few other threads but couldn't find one that directly asked someone to bring them in.

so, CanAm - is there a snowball's chance we could see a semi-auto version of these for the Canadian market?

There's obviously interest in sub-gun's with the BRS99, skorpions, TP-9's, etc.

My understanding is that Norinco is the world-wide exporter for the JS 9mm

just a thought...

thanks in advance for any replies

Bump.

The list of fun looking 9mm bullpups are truly short, and after watching Ian/Forgotten Weapons play with one fills me with the urge to tinker.

Canadians resuscitated a backwards design like the original Type 97, and I would love to see it again.

Cheers!

Bump.

The list of fun looking 9mm bullpups are truly short, and after watching Ian/Forgotten Weapons play with one fills me with the urge to tinker.

Canadians resuscitated a backwards design like the original Type 97, and I would love to see it again.

Cheers!

I can't remember what thread it was in and I can't remember the details but they either got prohibited or the factory was not interested in making a civilian version

Bump.

Cheers!
I don't think you'll see many businesses investing in importing new semi-autos to Canada unless something chnages with the direction of the government

If we're in the business of putting our wishlist, Polish MSBS has plans to manufacture for US civilians with facility in Texas, that'd be lovely

Back
Top Bottom