Get Yer Hera Goodies While You Can!

Grumpy Wolverine

Business Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Wolverine Supplies has acquired some Hera product and it looks like it will be the last we have for awhile.
We have a small amount product available and once it is gone it is gone! There won't be any back orders etc taken on this, so it is first come first serve. If there is something on the list that you have been thinking about I wouldn't hesitate.

http://www.wolverinesupplies.com/products.aspx?searchTerm=Hera&v=1

Hera1_zps329f668c.jpg

Hera2_zps4dbc3f3f.jpg

Any questions, just drop us an email or give us a call
sales@wolverinesupplies.com
1-204-748-2454

Last edited:
Is the Hera arms usc folding stock and pistol grip conversion just a straight bolt in and swap or do you need a new lower all together for it to work on the usc?

Is the Hera arms usc folding stock and pistol grip conversion just a straight bolt in and swap or do you need a new lower all together for it to work on the usc?

Sorry dude I just bought the last one maybe only one in stock.

I didn't even hesitate I knew it would work. Beats spending $1400+ on all the UMP parts to do it.

I just hope it matches the pic and limited info or grumpy will see a new form of grumpiness. ;)

Last edited:
Sorry dude I just bought the last one maybe only one in stock.

I didn't even hesitate I knew it would work. Beats spending $1400+ on all the UMP parts to do it.

I just hope it matches the pic and limited info or grumpy will see a new form of grumpiness. ;)

Hey you know we'll look after you and it will match the picture, unless that was the item I made out of paper mache and three day old porridge but I don't think so.

Just got a pistol to carbine HERA and a strait front grip, i am gone use it with my 22, to make a fun little carbine... JP.

Back
Top Bottom