Go Girls

For those wondering about the 'Camo'; the actual Go Girl is a solid khaki colour, there is just a camo pattern on the tube it ships in.

Still cool though. I don't think my wife will expect this stocking stuffer.

I gave my wife one for Christmas last year, she is an outdoorsy gal and she said it looks like a good idea and was most likely designed by a man. She said she probably won't use It because of the leaking on herself fear. I told her practice makes perfect, I figured she could be the coolest chick on the trail ride when a bunch of guys see her standing by a tree peeing. Oh well maybe she will give it a try again.

I gave my wife one for Christmas last year, she is an outdoorsy gal and she said it looks like a good idea and was most likely designed by a man. She said she probably won't use It because of the leaking on herself fear. I told her practice makes perfect, I figured she could be the coolest chick on the trail ride when a bunch of guys see her standing by a tree peeing. Oh well maybe she will give it a try again.

The owners of both GoGirl and Shewee are both females and designed by them.

What they both suggested is trying it out in the shower to get use to it, that way if there is a learning curve, it's alright.

Back
Top Bottom