Reliable Gun Annual Sale Day! Our 65th Anniversary Massive Sale!!

reliablegun

Supporting Dealer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
sale_poster_revised-page-001.jpg

It's that time of year again! The last couple years have been insane. There will be huge sales! Up to 50% off of select firearms and everything in the store will be on sale.

We have lots of amazing giveaways. Some of them listed on the flyer plus more guns, free manufacturer swag and door prizes.

In the past years it has been mostly an in store sale but this year will be MASSIVE online as well.

The website will open up at 6PM Pacific time on Saturday Dec. 6th. Everything will be on sale and there will be lots of prizes.

Make sure you follow us on Facebook and Instagram for leaked sale items and giveaways.

More to come...
Reliable Gun

Attachments

• sale_poster_revised-page-001.jpg
    sale_poster_revised-page-001.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 7,118
Hot Damn ONLINE FINALLY! I've been there the last couple years and lines so long, campers and all ... even showing up early means slim pickings if your need something specific.

Is there going to be a difference between what is online and in store?

The sale will be first come first serve. So the guys and gals who line up over night in the cold get first pick(and a hot coffee lol). If you notice the flyer shows that the in store portion is 9-5 on the Saturday then the website will open up at 6pm until Sunday at midnight. Everything in the store will be on sale and it will be the same sale prices for online and in store.

If you have any other questions please feel free to contact me at Nick@reliablegun.com or call us at the store!

Please make sure you put the leaked sales and giveaways on here also...some of us aren't Facebook/Instagram social media types (me especially).

Back
Top Bottom