Thread: Kel-Tec SU-16 Rifles IN STOCK

Expried Business Member

Lightbulb Kel-Tec SU-16 Rifles IN STOCK

We have Kel-Tec SU-16 rifles available right now. We have the standard SU-16 and a new shipment of SU-16FX rifles in very small quantities. All preorders are being shipped starting today and should be finished leaving the building by tomorrow morning, and all preorders have had guns assigned to them. If you emailed to be notified we have sent out contacts to each of you to alert you to their arrival.

These rifles are in stock and on the shelf here ready for shooters nationwide to take advantage of our famous quick $10 flat rate shipping right to your door!

Kel-Tec SU-16FX Limited Edition .223REM

CLICK HERE

Kel-Tec SU-16 .223REM

CLICK HERE

Cheers,
    Daniel

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    Has each rifle been checked to make sure the barrel is the correct length?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer starpuss's Avatar
    I NEED ONe!!!
    )Or both

that special edition is gorgeous!
    When I die, my atoms will come undone; ill be space dust, once again. The wind will carry me; Scatter me everywhere; Like dandelions in the springtime. Ill visit worlds and alien moons; It will be so damn poetic... Until I land on your sandwich.

CGN Regular
    I have both (purchased the SU16 black from Wanstalls). The special edition SU16FX is really nice. Beefier than the SU16. Not sure if I should keep both although my wife has an opinion...

Hey, new here. But I'm wondering if there's any possibility of you guys getting any more of the SU16 fx rifles in stock? If not would you be offering the parts necessary to modify the basic rifle myself? I absolutely love the thought of owning a non restricted AR type rifle.

Limited Editions gone? Link takes me to nothing on the site.
    |CCFR|

Quote Originally Posted by TotesMagotes View Post
    Hey, new here. But I'm wondering if there's any possibility of you guys getting any more of the SU16 fx rifles in stock? If not would you be offering the parts necessary to modify the basic rifle myself? I absolutely love the thought of owning a non restricted AR type rifle.
    I second this motion!

Expried Business Member
    These were posted during SHOT SHOW 2014 nearly a year ago and then again after a correction to the barrel length a few months later with straggler rifles. These were a one-off limited edition at the time and are not available.