The Finer Things In Life

ADK

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
193   0   0
In stock, check. Order processed fast, check. Order shipped and received quickly, check. Consistent as always, thanks very much.

In stock, check. Order processed fast, check. Order shipped and received quickly, check. Consistent as always, thanks very much.

Thanks for that, sure beats the customer that just sent the police to my house because its been 7 biz days since he placed his order..

Inconceivable

Thanks for that, sure beats the customer that just sent the police to my house because its been 7 biz days since he placed his order..

Don't give those scrupulous, inconsiderate little Internet trolls the satisfaction posting the visit. Your a top notch retailer providing excellent quality firearms merchandise at excellent value. Best wishes this holiday season.

I have only good things to say about S&J and simon.
keep it up
i did giggled at the police thing.....wow, can they even do that?

The police don't have anything better to do? Making house to house customer service complaint deliveries?

well when its a fellow government employee....

we are not perfect, we are like everyone else just trying to do the best we can, 98% of the time we do good, but that's still a few dozen people a year that we are going to make un happy.

Back
Top Bottom