The House of 1911s - Available Stock Thread

No rest for the wicked today! Sold the last of those S&W SW1911 Pro Series 9mm pistols to a great collector here at the shop on a very busy Saturday. I really liked those so I hope we see some more sooner rather than later.

Cheers,
Daniel

Pit bull, I would like to tell you about that sig scorpion. But mine is 9mm. Sold to me by Daniel, who waited a long while for it to come in. I love it. Smooth slide, light trigger, and accurate in my hands. More accurate in my fellows who shoot more. There's nothing for the gun to give, it becomes all about you. The scorpion grips feel great and the action cycles like it was hand made. Call me a fan boy but the sig scorpion was my best first choice in quality firearms.

Receiving has cleared a shipment of great STI pistols today! If you're in the neighborhood come swing by and check the Lawman out -- fantastic tactical pistol for shooters of that discipline.

The Ed Brown Executive Elite left the building, as well as the last of the Maximus Arms right-handed Gladiators.

Remember: the 1911 is the natural defense against Grinch attacks on Christmas. ;)

Cheers,
Daniel

Some New Years Nighthawks just landed here at the shop, and because we cannot resist the urge sometimes, we decided to document the occasion -- it's fun to realize how many man-hours and dollars can be compressed into such a tiny space... Weeks and months of time spent by a master smith can be fit into two square feet without much trouble! Each of these pistols were one smith's day-in, day-out working hours for weeks on end. Pretty neat to consider.

Many of these guns were special orders or sold as soon as they landed -- you can see what is available on our site! Just now we got a T3 Stainless Gov't and Enforcer added to the page as well! :)

PitBull1973, I have a Sig 1911 Tac Ops - very similar to the Scorpion, and I love it. I did not have a ton of 1911 experience before I bought it and now I'm hooked. It's heavy compared to polymer, etc. but it's extremely comfortable in hand and runs like a dream. It's been 100% reliable so far and quite accurate. Cheers.

Last edited:
Can you secure slots for Springfield Professional Custom 1911? Also, if 1911 was purchased through Tactical Capital Corp., am I qualified for a free house of 1911 shirt?

^^ Thanks! you're the man. why not gather a troop willing to wait for two years and I can be the front man.

you didn't send me one with my lawman but I'll reserve the shirt when my Baer is in the house.

Back
Top Bottom