The House of 1911s - Available Stock Thread

Was just on the phone with Dan to confirm that the Coonan 357 mag came with 2 mags an just put my order down for it...
Another child of the House is coming to my house... Thanks for this... JP.

and the Stainless TRPs have already disappeared! CGN is impressive...

looks like we have to hope Springfield gets us some more of those on the next shipment, fingers crossed. :)

Some cool 1911s have gone away to collections today! We're all out of the Nighthawk T3 Stainless and the Colt 1991 Govt models.

But between you and me, some more cool guns might be on their way to us for next week, so keep an eye out... ;)

I'm afraid nice guns sell themselves, so we can't really take credit for the great work of talented smiths with decades of experience ;)

Today our last Hackathorn and our only Kobra Carry left the building. :)

The last of the incredibly gorgeous Ed Brown Classic Custom stainless .45s left today to a hell of a collection. Truly a work of art, those guns.

On the upside, though, we got another Nighthawk T3 Government with the 5" barrel, also in stainless! :)

Cheers,
Daniel

When will you be ordering in Les Baer guns again?

Can't afford one right now but I'm liking the looks of their CMP Hardball pistol. Might you be bringing one in for stock?

When will you be ordering in Les Baer guns again?

Can't afford one right now but I'm liking the looks of their CMP Hardball pistol. Might you be bringing one in for stock?
Pretty sure it's impossible to bring one in stock for looking, it will sell in a jiffy, could be me... Lol. JP.

Oh you rascal! ;)

Those are irresistible and after thinking about it, in my 1911 collection even if it's not my favorite, i will need a 1911 in 9mm, one like Harry Callahan LB Prowler, it would be a great addition... JP.

Last edited:
We have constant Les Baer orders rolling through, but even orders we intend for stock ("Send us six Premier IIs") don't always make it to the shelf. When guns take a year+ to make, people calling and learning that we have one coming in four months instead tend to leap all over them. If you have one you want to get your hands on, especially the rarer ones like the CMP Hardball competition pistol that we might not normally order in large numbers, it's best to email us and Gary or myself will be happy to assist you.

Today we got in some more Colt and Dan Wesson guns! :) The Dan Wessons are the cocobola Pointman 7 .45s and the Colts are the Series 70 Government modelshttp://www.wanstallsonline.com/product.php?productid=3314&cat=0&page=1 -- both favorites of the industry! Cool to see both. I remember really wanting a Dan Wesson Pointman 7 a decade ago and buying a Springfield Milspec instead when DW was nearly impossible to get your hands on in Canada as a younger newer shooter :)

Cheers,
Daniel

Back
Top Bottom