Bulk Powder?

CanAm, I think you could import almost ANY kind of pistol powder, and you won't have to worry about hanging on to it for very long. I'd wager you'd get rid of it as fast as you can pack it up!

And mark me down for a couple jugs of N320 as well!

If stuff like VV is available for import, then why are we not seeing any real quantity through the regular channels?

Just an honest question

The more sources we have access to, the more consistent the supply will be and prices should regulate closer to what the norms used to be, as with any product! The quality will be determined and reloaders will find out quickly what the powders are and are not useful for! If it is good stuff it will be used for all purposes and if not quite as good then probably still good for plinker reloads! No real downside to having more supply chains.

getting closer. We are looking for a storage location at this stage. Not easy near Vancouver

I have a farm in Sask that would look better with a bunch of powder stockpiled on it. I know some blasting guys that have had magazines licensed so it shouldn't be too terribly difficult around these parts.

Would 5.5 hours from Vancouver be too far ???? Hmmmmm?

no zoning, no bylaws... etc

EDIT, nvm, doesn't meet the 100 yards rule from a road, dirt road, but still a road.

Yes, a farm with a couple acres of land would work, I will check around , are you talking a couple shipping containers at a time or something a bit smaller/larger?

*PERK* pistol powder from Europe!!!
Gime, gime, gime.........hey I was an early adopter for the Russian primers so I want in on this.

If you're serious, we might take you up on it. Needs 100m radius away from any roads, houses, etc.

First batch will likely be pistol powder from Europe. As for working up loads, it is a given for a new powder.

How will shipping work? Every time I've looked into having powder shipped the cost was brutal.
Hopefully, if they get bulk packs it will be cheaper per lb to ship and Canam gets good rates from Canpar! I would think buying in bulk will save on powder prices and shipping!

Back
Top Bottom