Bulk Powder?

I would be very interested in this. Bulk pistol bullets would also be welcome.

If it weren't for the powder shortage, the projectiles would go over better. Lots of people need cheap plated or jacketed (pistol) bullets

If it weren't for the powder shortage, the projectiles would go over better. Lots of people need cheap plated or jacketed (pistol) bullets

I would take Chinese (or other) powder if the price was right, even if the usual brands from US suppliers were readily available.

And if there was reliable data for reloading with Chinese powder is also a concern. I don't know what they load the Norinco 5.56 with, but that powder has to be pretty snappy.

Oh not much. They probably just invented the ####. That's kinda like asking what Henry ford knows about the assembly line

7e5f53121ed7226909598898aaf533a1.jpg

I am interested. That being said I am a little bit sceptical in relation to the quality. I could see there being lots available but no load data as it could be OEM pulldown. That is fine if you are loading 100K per lot and you can develop load data.
I would love to be proved wrong though. If it was clean burning, consistent and available I would be down for 50# of pistol powder. Hopefully it is cleaner burning than Norinco 5.56 rifle powder

getting closer. We are looking for a storage location at this stage. Not easy near Vancouver

Ok no problem I will scope out a storage location here In NS. And you have it drop shipped to this warehouse, send the orders through and we will fill them, good retirement job for me!! Dartmouth hill is a bloody huge ammo bunker for our armed forces so as long as we do , due diligence they can't say much about a couple hundred thousand pounds of gun powder in a remote warehouse!!!

Back
Top Bottom