Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: M-16/AR-15 parts sets

CGN Regular
    I'll just drop this here. Maybe I have an auto bolt, hammer, disconnector, sear, selector and AR15 lower. Not saying I do.

I have absolutely no intent on drilling the holes or opening the auto sear pocket.
    But it's a good thing my mill is taken apart in at least 100 pieces. Seriously, the mill is in pieces. Do I own a mill if it's in pieces? Is a drill press and Dremel in combination with the supposed list of firearm parts above enough for me to be in trouble? I could take the drill press and Dremel apart too.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Travis Bickle's Avatar
    Alright....noone else is going to say it?
    FyreFighter; go fight a fire and fack off!

Jesus Christ, why in any way you somehow get off on trying to s**t on one one of the biggest pro firearms businesses with some of the best deals in Canada who is always getting cool stuff for us is beyond me. Seriously man, get a life.

That was worth an infraction! Fire when ready!
    Guns only have two natural enemies; politicians and rust.

BANNED
    as
    long as you dont put that tiny hole above the selector your safe...milled pocket or not dont matter much,,

BANNED
    bolt carrier is nice too,,but a bit too pricy for what it is,,,i mean that's up there with a premium BCG,,so not much saving ,,,be nice if they were nearer to 125.00,,,but nice to see anyways,,

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Well my order is in for round 2 .
    Will see if they sell out again before they process it
    lol
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

BANNED
    John posted at 10;20,,i ordered at 10;30 LOL,,,gotta be quick,,,these will be gone before the end of the day with this kind of traffic,,

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hootguy View Post
    John posted at 10;20,,i ordered at 10;30 LOL,,,gotta be quick,,,these will be gone before the end of the day with this kind of traffic,,
    Read the beginning of this thread to see what happened last time & what was offered
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

BANNED
    South East of the Center of the Universe.
    What's all the fuss about? Few springs and bent thingy's has the sh1t house lawyers postulating again? If it weren't so sad, it would be comical.

Ordered at 1pm, still haven't received a reply for shipping costs. Hoping I made it in this round.
    CSSA | CCFR

BANNED
    what's your point BCshooter???,,,