Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Optic Mount Systems for the Vz58: A Brief Review

Last edited by diablo_man; 08-14-2019 at 06:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by diablo_man View Post
    Zahal, Any idea when the Low profile side receiver mounts will be back in stock?
    We had some out bound customs issues in the Czech Republic which after Months have now been resolved. We will do our best to have it back online for purchasing this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Zahal.org View Post
    We had some out bound customs issues in the Czech Republic which after Months have now been resolved. We will do our best to have it back online for purchasing this week.
    I would be very interested in this mount as well.
    Ounces leads to pounds, pounds lead to pain.
    Light, strong and cheap - pick two.

I am happy to announce we have solved our issues with customs and are now shipping again CSA parts: http://www.zahal.org/products/sa-sho...iver-side-rail

Quote Originally Posted by Zahal.org View Post
    I am happy to announce we have solved our issues with customs and are now shipping again CSA parts: http://www.zahal.org/products/sa-sho...iver-side-rail
    Looks like they are all sold out already. Do you know when you will have more in stock?

CGN Regular
    Do the dust cover mounts accuratly line up with the aluminum railed forend? Mine doesn't. Is there more than one of this exact railed dust cover? I got mine from. Corwin.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis1 View Post
    Do the dust cover mounts accuratly line up with the aluminum railed forend? Mine doesn't. Is there more than one of this exact railed dust cover? I got mine from. Corwin.
    We really can't comment on Corwin's mounts, because they're source is likely different from ours. There are several people manufacturing these dust cover mounts in Czech Republic.

Keep in mind that the aluminum fore-end is a Fab Defense product, while the dust cover mounts are Cz. If they do line up: that's great! But the products are not designed or manufactured as a set.

That being said: with Shot Show over we have some exciting new Vz58 optic mounts planned for 2016. Think lightweight. Think Kalashnikov.

what's the best way to mount something like a vortex sparc 2 or sparc AR on a vz58? Would it work with the low profile mount that is attatched on the side rail ?
    Quote Originally Posted by pharaoh2 View Post
    I'm going to load my buckshot with sparkle dust. If I'm not allowed to kill an intruder, I'm going to dazzle him with flambouyance.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneN. View Post
    what's the best way to mount something like a vortex sparc 2 or sparc AR on a vz58? Would it work with the low profile mount that is attatched on the side rail ?
    I have a SPARC II on a low profile sidemount on my CSA with the collapsible M4 stock. It is the perfect height for a proper cheek weld. I know a lot of people prefer to mount red dots up front but for me this is perfect. It allows me to take more accurate shots. I do have the SPARC mounted all the way to the front of the rail and have about 7 inches from the sight to my eye.

If you have a non CSA rifle chances are the stock will point slightly more downward than the ones with the CSA AR15 stock adapter. I am glad they intentionally raised the stock angle because it works great for optics on the low mount side rail mount.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123