Thread: Pleasant Surprise!

Thumbs up Pleasant Surprise!

Hey guys, I just wanted to post a review about the service I got with my first order.
    I ordered a holster pack from them on a Tuesday and had it by Friday/Saturday. Super fast and efficient.
    Great experience, will definitely order with them again, and would recommend others to do so as well.

EcksFactor

Added bonus!
    The added swag is awesome! I found it funny because I had mentioned the exact thing to a coworker not a day before! It was a highlight of my experience!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by EcksFactor View Post
    Hey guys, I just wanted to post a review about the service I got with my first order.
    I ordered a holster pack from them on a Tuesday and had it by Friday/Saturday. Super fast and efficient.
    Great experience, will definitely order with them again, and would recommend others to do so as well.

EcksFactor

Added bonus!
    The added swag is awesome! I found it funny because I had mentioned the exact thing to a coworker not a day before! It was a highlight of my experience!
    Dean is a great guy to deal with! He's adding new product all the time, and his service level is awesome.