Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171820 ... LastLast

Thread: SAP6 Shotgun Back in Stock!!! 11 ROUND MAGS & Extended Barrels Now Available!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ohferpete View Post
    So how light does this feel in hand?

Obviously lighter than the Griz?
    These pictures are not helping with my flimsy resistance to buying one.
    Lighter than the grizz I can confirm. I say that after handling my buddies grizz for all of 5 minutes. I can tell you that for some reason the 11rd mags seat a lot easier than the 6 rounders. They all function great though.

If you don't opt for the 14in bbl I'd recommend getting the pump with the rail so you can put a hand stop on it though. It hasn't happened to me, but I can see someone slipping and accidentally getting their hand in front of the muzzle since the bbl is flush with the pump handle. Nothing against the gun at all, it would be a possible issue with any gun where your hand is that close to the muzzle. The railed pump handle is the only option I didn't order. Since I plan on only ever using the 14in bbl I don't see it as an issue.
    Homer Simpson: [flipping frantically through the Bible] This book doesn't have any answers!
    Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver!

Quote Originally Posted by ndb86 View Post
    Lighter than the grizz I can confirm. I say that after handling my buddies grizz for all of 5 minutes. I can tell you that for some reason the 11rd mags seat a lot easier than the 6 rounders. They all function great though.

If you don't opt for the 14in bbl I'd recommend getting the pump with the rail so you can put a hand stop on it though. It hasn't happened to me, but I can see someone slipping and accidentally getting their hand in front of the muzzle since the bbl is flush with the pump handle. Nothing against the gun at all, it would be a possible issue with any gun where your hand is that close to the
    muzzle. The railed pump handle is the only option I didn't order. Since I plan on only ever using the 14in bbl I don't see it as an issue.
    Thanks for the great info!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Hunter View Post
    Damn that looks pretty long
    That's what she said!!!!

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm96 View Post
    Sadly from everything I've heard about these there is nothing interchangeable from 870's. Nothing. Nada. Zip. Zilch. Zero.

This single thing is what's keeping me on the fence about picking one up.
    We didn't think the parts were interchangeable, but we started getting reports of 870 stocks fitting on. If anyone can confirm about stocks that'd be appreciated.

Choke tubes are interchangeable with the optional 14" barrel.
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

CGN Regular
    ill lets know about the stock when mine gets in

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    We didn't think the parts were interchangeable, but we started getting reports of 870 stocks fitting on. If anyone can confirm about stocks that'd be appreciated.

Choke tubes are interchangeable with the optional 14" barrel.
    The bbls are NOT interchangeable with my 870. Not even close.

The stocks are very close though! All you'd need is a new bolt to hold it on as the sap6 uses a larger bolt than the 870 and it's too short to use the sap6 bolt with the 870 stock unless you made the hole bigger in the stock so that it didn't need to be as long.

Homer Simpson: [flipping frantically through the Bible] This book doesn't have any answers!
    Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver!

Hmm might have to drop some more money on this gun after I'm done school.
    <- I made one of the best gifs on the internet

Any chance these mags would work for a DA grizzly mag? Long shot I know. But just curiouse if anybody has tried.

CGN frequent flyer
    Weird question... could you fire this one handed? as in, without holding the pump handle forward. I know it doesnt lock into battery and I'm just curious if you were to fire it without a hand on the pump handle if it would A: Fire at all and B: would the handle slam backward?

Just curious