Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181921 ... LastLast

Thread: New Factory Direct SAM pricing

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    It's your money, but I'd say yes to overkill.

Shoot the crap out of the SAM before doubling your investment in it

I guess you are right! , what about changing just the weak parts? we know it need a trigger job! what else?

Quote Originally Posted by lucsergerie View Post
    I guess you are right! , what about changing just the weak parts? we know it need a trigger job! what else?
    What weak parts? These guns are very accurate, reliable and tight if you start changing for the sake of changing you end up with issues just my opinion.

A thunderbolt in 9mm or .40 would be great.
    Last edited by skoal; 12-26-2014 at 12:19 PM.
    Go read that shlock to a soldier or a fireman or a football player or a bloody barber Theyll all knock your "this" right down your throat while sippin a beer and eating chicken wings.Then wipe their wee fingers on your pretty little pouch"

Quote Originally Posted by lucsergerie View Post
    For my omega a reduced power mainspring and a new (from a Wolfe kit that I already had) 3 finger spring lightened the trigger considerably.

I ordered a sear jig and fine stone, and I'm going to learn how to give a touch of Polish to my sears. Honestly it's not bad. In fact it might be too good because I seem to rely on a touch of creep in other more expensive pistols to tell me when I'm about to break a shot, and the SAM has none of this - just a buildup of pressure on the trigger until it breaks.

Just break it in before dumping money into it. I've been where you are, consumed with farkle madness. And all it meant was I took a loss on selling guns that I dumped money into before shooting them enough to decide that I plain didn't like them!

Awesome! let's order a Thunderbolt! thank you guys! where is the after Christmas sale?....lol

before I bought my SAM I did a lot of internet searches. Many people claimed it has a bad mag, so I preparation I bought a couple of milspec mags. When I received it I tossed the mag aside and went to the range with the replacements. Gun functioned perfect but was deflecting casings into my face. Next time I went I used the mag it came with and the problem was solved. Don't believe everything on the internet. The pistol is extremely tight on frame and barrel bushing btw. very impressed.

Mr. Wolverine. I had emailed you previously about the 1911 military in 9mm. You were out and not planning on bringing in any at that time. Is it now possible to put a pre order in for one now?

SAM is making the GI Commander Tactical in 9mm?

I could almost go for that one, if not for the threaded barrel. 1911 is too elegant to sport a snout

75$ for recrowning a short barrel (I believe its what they told me... I could be wrong on the pricing)
    Last edited by Mr Wolverine; 12-29-2014 at 10:32 AM.
    ... to ban guns because criminals use them is to tell the innocent and law-abiding that their rights and liberties depend not on their own conduct, but on the conduct of the guilty and the lawless, and that the law will permit them to have only such rights and liberties as the lawless will allow.... -- Jeff Snyder