Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 515171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: New Factory Direct SAM pricing

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Great Looking pistols folks!!
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

So far what I've gotten from this thread regarding Thunderbolts and magazines - someone correct me if i'm wrong, plz - is that the current E-landers will not fit the Thunderbolt without some modification. The ACT fit but are not easily acquired. Mec-Gar =?

Wolverines, What magazines do you recommend for the Thunderbolt, that don't require modification of the base plate? Will you be bringing in more SAM mags (so i guess the ACT ones?)?

much thanks!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    Or get rid of the goofy looking magwell for the price of a MSH and run any mag that you want

That's what I'd do. I prefer an arched MSH anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Benivolent View Post
    So far what I've gotten from this thread regarding Thunderbolts and magazines - someone correct me if i'm wrong, plz - is that the current E-landers will not fit the Thunderbolt without some modification. The ACT fit but are not easily acquired. Mec-Gar =?

Wolverines, What magazines do you recommend for the Thunderbolt, that don't require modification of the base plate? Will you be bringing in more SAM mags (so i guess the ACT ones?)?

much thanks!
    We should be getting in some e lander mags with different floor plates for use in guns fitted with mag funnels, will post more info ASAP?

The 8 rounders with the metal floor plate haven't arrived yet, but for those folks with officer's model pistols we do have some of the 6 round E-Landers in now with the metal floorplate.
    http://www.wolverinesupplies.com/det...P-6-Round.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    We should be getting in some e lander mags with different floor plates for use in guns fitted with mag funnels, will post more info ASAP?
    Great! Thanks for the expedient answer.

SAM barrel update, we just received this from SAM.
    Quote:
    "Anyway just a heads up advance info, for any inquiry on your prospecting buyer, after our meeting with my production heads last weekend, for any next purchase order from all buyers, we will have a very minor change on our barrels only. Any pistol unit regardless of caliber which the slide is stainless, the barrel that goes with it will NO longer be 416 stainless, but will be match with barrel 4140 in MIRROR CHROMED FINISH. This is for durability purposes, since 4140 is no doubt tougher and more reliable than stainless. You know based on experience with ATI before. We are recommending to make this necessary change for long-term sake, not just because we want to. Kindly explain to the buyer. 4140 metal on a crucial part such as a barrel is more dependable in terms of longevity and safety. So any black- slide unit pistol, barrel will be 4140 black, any stainless-slide unit pistol, we match it with barrel 4140 in mirror chromed finish (actual appearance almost the same as stainless).

Once again, this minor change is for all future deliveries. This is a "long term improvement" for everyone. Just a heads up info for you. Website specs wordings will be changed soon."

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    SAM barrel update, we just received this from SAM.
    Quote:
    "Anyway just a heads up advance info, for any inquiry on your prospecting buyer, after our meeting with my production heads last weekend, for any next purchase order from all buyers, we will have a very minor change on our barrels only. Any pistol unit regardless of caliber which the slide is stainless, the barrel that goes with it will NO longer be 416 stainless, but will be match with barrel 4140 in MIRROR CHROMED FINISH. This is for durability purposes, since 4140 is no doubt tougher and more reliable than stainless. You know based on experience with ATI before. We are recommending to make this necessary change for long-term sake, not just because we want to. Kindly explain to the buyer. 4140 metal on a crucial part such as a barrel is more dependable in terms of longevity and safety. So any black- slide unit pistol, barrel will be 4140 black, any stainless-slide unit pistol, we match it with barrel 4140 in mirror chromed finish (actual appearance almost the same as stainless).

Once again, this minor change is for all future deliveries. This is a "long term improvement" for everyone. Just a heads up info for you. Website specs wordings will be changed soon."
    So........(this has to be asked).......does that mean they will be chrome lined??

Is 9mm a woman caliber ? ( somebody told me this) LoL ))

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Wolverine View Post
    So........(this has to be asked).......does that mean they will be chrome lined??
    LMAO.... Back to Chromed line again
    “The belief in a supernatural source of evil is not necessary. Men alone are quite capable of every wickedness.”