Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141626 ... LastLast

Thread: New Factory Direct SAM pricing

CGN Regular
    Any chance of SAM making a 9mm with a threaded barrel?
    5.5"?
    No rail and suppressor height sights?

Removed for 'etiquette'

Removed for 'etiquette'
    Last edited by miykael; 02-23-2016 at 11:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by miykael View Post
    I find it interesting now that Seraphim Armoury came out with a new lineup of 1911s, introduced the lowest pricing in the industry for the quality and did it FOR the firearms community (not for themselves), you now DROP the prices. Hmm. Your price drop, sir, was solely due to Seraphim Armoury giving people what they want, not because you initiated it. Unfortunately, Seraphim Armoury is not on CGN and most CGNners don't know why they're getting such a 'great' deal on SAMs - which means for years they weren't?? Funny, all I hear is Canadians complaining about high firearms prices and now that the little guy gives it to them, the big guys try to act like they're for the people? Think about this peeps, Seraphim Armoury changed the industry with their pricing for quality, is by the people and for the people. I know the truth.
    Uhhh Serawhatever doesn't even have guns yet, they have posted approximate pricing which may change, offer basically no warranty, have less features on most of their guns, it's run out of someone's basement so they have no overhead, and the biggest price difference BEFORE the fire sale here was $50.....lowest was $15, and oh yeah, they don't have any guns yet.....
    Even for $15-$50 more I would buy from a real dealer.
    If anything, it sounds like SAM pissed on Wolverines exclusive rights to sell these here....so they will move this stock and tell SAM to pound sand. Good luck to the little guy that SAM demands they move 5000 pistols every 6 months or whatever deal they have.

Business Member Rep
    I find it interesting now that Seraphim Armoury came out with a new lineup of 1911s, introduced the lowest pricing in the industry for the quality and did it FOR the firearms community (not for themselves), you now DROP the prices. Hmm. Your price drop, sir, was solely due to Seraphim Armoury giving people what they want, not because you initiated it. Unfortunately, Seraphim Armoury is not on CGN and most CGNners don't know why they're getting such a 'great' deal on SAMs - which means for years they weren't?? Funny, all I hear is Canadians complaining about high firearms prices and now that the little guy gives it to them, the big guys try to act like they're for the people? Think about this peeps, Seraphim Armoury changed the industry with their pricing for quality, is by the people and for the people. I know the truth.
    So 3 part timers with a 30 day warranty can price a firearm cheaper than Wolverine Supplies with 20+ employee's and a year warranty plus the Wolverine name behind the product.
    p.s. you do realize this is Wolverine's page that they pay good money for. Kinda bad etiquette don't you think. Shhhh, I know the truth too

CGN Regular
    Hmm wonder what your connection to Seraphim is? Glad to hear you consider Wolverine one of the "Big guys," finally starting to get some well deserved credit for their 25 years of hard work. And yes, shame on them for also offering a quality product at a lower cost to remain competitive, terrible people they are. And why would you want to deal with a company that stands 100% behind their product with a "no muss no fuss warranty" anyways when you could opt for the 30 day warranty the "little guy" is offering. "After the 30 day period, remember to support the qualified gunsmith industry, they’re there for a great reason and need support too!" (Read: If our product falls apart please don't bother trying to contact us for support cause you aint gonna get it). If you really need more persuading here's another quote from the "little guys" website.

"We’re not going to promise the moon – i.e. great service and lifetime warranties – that would just be ridiculous for what you’re paying " Man that smiley face is familiar.

Thread derailed but thank you wolverine for being one of the best and continuing to offer quality products AND service and an affordable price, I will be owning a SAM in the near future.

So much hate for the little guy. Don't like it, don't buy it.
    The Cop put me in the backseat even though I clearly called shotgun!

Business Member Rep
    No hate for the little guy at all.
    Just do not use the Wolverine sponsored page to promote other businesses. It is quite clear.

Fair Enough
    The Cop put me in the backseat even though I clearly called shotgun!

I've been checking these out, me and my dad put a couple hundred rounds down range after he bought his sam 45 and there were zero fte/ftf, that was it's first outing.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." Thomas Jefferson 1791
    Do something today that your future self will thank you for.

CGN Regular
    I am digging the Commander with the threaded barrel.I may have to spend the cats operation money. Sorry Pebbles.