Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151727 ... LastLast

Thread: New Factory Direct SAM pricing

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by surly View Post
    I am digging the Commander with the threaded barrel.I may have to spend the cats operation money. Sorry Pebbles.
    That GI Commander Tactical is one of my favourties. You can always get another cat...
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Steiner's Avatar
    On a friendly tone, I feel the need jump in here for a moment....

Many variables change, so not always fair to compare prices then and now. Unfair to attribute price changes to one factor (like a new small dealer showing up - with no inventory yet - also their webpage implies they manufacture 1911's based on this direct quote from their webpage....We are a low cost, but high quality manufacturer of 1911 pistols). Do they? I don't know.

I've made many purchases from Wolverine in the past 18yrs. They are outstanding in their customer and product support. Like any business, sometimes their prices are sometimes a little higher, and sometimes their prices are lower, sometimes they have some SUPER sales. They also bring us some unique Wolverine products to our hobby (ex. 958). They have also had some biting expenses incurred when government rules have changed on them. Wolverine takes risks and makes investments into the Canadian market.

A business needs to make some money. A good business deserves to make some money.

Overall, Wolverine of the highest integrity businesses that you can find, and it has been around for 25yrs. They are here for the peeps....or something like that.

Thanks for listening, and with the new pricing, I now may need to piggyback a SAM to my previous order from this Tuesday....oh money where art thou?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    I think instead of speculating it migh be best just to ask if Wolverine is planning to continue bringing in the SAM guns in the future.

I know that they will support their product whatever the future of the brand is, so that's not a worry.

...if I hadn't had a OMGSALE! Moment last week and bought an STI I'd go for a thunderbolt before they are all gone

CGN Regular
    I talked it over with Pebbles and she is ok with a brace. We agree firearms are more important until we raise more for the operation. I have to take her to the range when I go tho.

How come the commander in 45 ACP is $450 and in 9 mm it is $425?

Quote Originally Posted by freddyfour View Post
    How come there is an expiry date on "sour cream"?

Quote Originally Posted by freddyfour View Post
    I see $420.00 and $425.00 not $450.00

BANNED
    Old Yeller went to the range too. Once.

Quote Originally Posted by surly View Post
    I talked it over with Pebbles and she is ok with a brace. We agree firearms are more important until we raise more for the operation. I have to take her to the range when I go tho.

I'd be in for a 9mm SAM with rail. I don't think they make any though.

Quote Originally Posted by coldfire View Post
    Any chance of SAM making a 9mm with a threaded barrel?
    5.5"?
    No rail and suppressor height sights?
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Just looking at comparing the SAM to Saraphim, and the sera actually has a "made in Phillipines" stamp on their "ghost" In fact its almost exactly like the GI Commander (right down to the hammer/sights/magwell/rails) other then stamping looks like these guys are buying from SAM just not labeled or something.

Sorry to threadjack.

QUick question. How much for barrels? I wouldn't mind getting the GICommander, but don't want the barrel sticking out (and see no point of a threaded barrel anyways... and the gubment wont let me just chop it down)
    ... to ban guns because criminals use them is to tell the innocent and law-abiding that their rights and liberties depend not on their own conduct, but on the conduct of the guilty and the lawless, and that the law will permit them to have only such rights and liberties as the lawless will allow.... -- Jeff Snyder