Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151618 ... LastLast

Thread: New Factory Direct SAM pricing

Quote Originally Posted by TheGamerXxX View Post
    Just looking at comparing the SAM to Saraphim, and the sera actually has a "made in Phillipines" stamp on their "ghost" In fact its almost exactly like the GI Commander (right down to the hammer/sights/magwell/rails) other then stamping looks like these guys are buying from SAM just not labeled or something.

Sorry to threadjack.

QUick question. How much for barrels? I wouldn't mind getting the GICommander, but don't want the barrel sticking out (and see no point of a threaded barrel anyways... and the gubment wont let me just chop it down)
    "Re-crowning" a barrel (Standard length) would be $75.00

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    I see $420.00 and $425.00 not $450.00
    Sorry was looking at your website not this thread. 45 ACP Commander is $450 http://www.wolverinesupplies.com/det...5-ACP-425.aspx

CGN Ultra frequent flyer critter928's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mds694 View Post
    Hmm wonder what your connection to Seraphim is? Glad to hear you consider Wolverine one of the "Big guys," finally starting to get some well deserved credit for their 25 years of hard work. And yes, shame on them for also offering a quality product at a lower cost to remain competitive, terrible people they are. And why would you want to deal with a company that stands 100% behind their product with a "no muss no fuss warranty" anyways when you could opt for the 30 day warranty the "little guy" is offering. "After the 30 day period, remember to support the qualified gunsmith industry, they’re there for a great reason and need support too!" (Read: If our product falls apart please don't bother trying to contact us for support cause you aint gonna get it). If you really need more persuading here's another quote from the "little guys" website.

"We’re not going to promise the moon – i.e. great service and lifetime warranties – that would just be ridiculous for what you’re paying " Man that smiley face is familiar.

Thread derailed but thank you wolverine for being one of the best and continuing to offer quality products AND service and an affordable price, I will be owning a SAM in the near future.
    Hmmm, this Seraphim has a 778 area code, and the poster is from Fraser Valley, BC.

Coincidence?

If it talks like a shill, it is probably a.......
    "For having lived long, I have experienced many instances of being obliged, by better information or fuller consideration, to change opinions, even on important subjects, which I once thought right but found to be otherwise." - Benjamin Franklin

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    "Re-crowning" a barrel (Standard length) would be $75.00
    Well played, sir.

The threaded bbl is the one thing I'm not at all keen on myself, so options are good.

What would it cost to put an ambidextrious safety on the "Commander" 1911 acp?

Quote Originally Posted by 6tmile View Post
    What would it cost to put an ambidextrious safety on the "Commander" 1911 acp?
    To supply and fit an ambi safety would be approx. $100, we have plenty of blue in stock but only 2 stainless.

CGN Regular
    Mr W., or any owner, do the 9mm have a small (frame) "9mm" feed ramp, or a wide ".45" one?

Do you have any of the Omega 6 in 40 S&W in stock? I can't seem to find them on your web site (but at that price I expect I've missed out already!)

BANNED
    Can the sights on the classic GI model be swapped?

Business Member Rep
    Snowdog,
    Last one of the current batch (Omega 6 in .40) sold out earlier today I am afraid.