Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112131415161718192022 ... LastLast

Thread: New Factory Direct SAM pricing

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    But then there is also that rail that I'm not terribly keen on. How much to belt sand it off? Lol

Kidding!

But for a real question - does Wolverine has any plans to stock and sell SAM parts?

I'm thinking internals, mainspring housings, triggers, hammers and the like.

Do you know how hard it is to find a decent arched mainspring housing, GI hammer and grip safety n such in this country that are not norc parts?

Quote Originally Posted by rick43pen View Post
    Mr. Wolverine. I had emailed you previously about the 1911 military in 9mm. You were out and not planning on bringing in any at that time. Is it now possible to put a pre order in for one now?
    We are looking into pricing and models for 2015. more to follow, at a later date

Quote Originally Posted by lucsergerie View Post
    SAM is making the GI Commander Tactical in 9mm?
    We could order the Commander Tactical in 9 mm if the demand was there. Prices will increase as we pay in US dollars and SAM charge extra for all 9 mm guns.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGamerXxX View Post
    75$ for recrowning a short barrel (I believe its what they told me... I could be wrong on the pricing)
    Correct but that is an approx. charge at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark-II View Post
    But then there is also that rail that I'm not terribly keen on. How much to belt sand it off? Lol

Kidding!

But for a real question - does Wolverine has any plans to stock and sell SAM parts?

I'm thinking internals, mainspring housings, triggers, hammers and the like.

Do you know how hard it is to find a decent arched mainspring housing, GI hammer and grip safety n such in this country that are not norc parts?
    We have always stocked a full range of SAM parts so we could support our customers. We have never had time to work out a full retail price list to put on our web page. This is on our list of jobs to do! Short term if you need a part just send an e-mail to John@wolverinesupplies.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Petrock's Avatar
    Damn I wish I could get a SAM 9mm to go with my .45.
    Doesn't matter, anymore. We're only good for filling sandbags for floods and saving people during winter storms. Other-wise we're kicking posts and crazies who are over worked, over taxed, underpaid and never truly appreciated.

CGN Regular
    two SAM 9mm's are on my to buy list for 2015. his and hers

Thunderbolt in 9 MM please!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    We have always stocked a full range of SAM parts so we could support our customers. We have never had time to work out a full retail price list to put on our web page. This is on our list of jobs to do! Short term if you need a part just send an e-mail to John@wolverinesupplies.com
    Thanks, I'll do that once I know what I need - I've got a few parts orders from far and wide that have yet to arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by Fretman View Post
    Thunderbolt in 9 MM please!
    Yeah, I've asked for this before. I'm sure others have too - since 'other vendors' are doing this, from similar / same sources, we know they'll sell.
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis