Special Knight's Armament Offer!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farmboy

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
IF, we can get them, would you be interested?

Release of a limited run of previous issue, Painted SR-25 Enhanced Match Carbine (EMC) Rifle Systems. These unique SR-25 EMCs have been upgraded from their original configuration with our new 7.62 QDC Flash Hider and a 200-600 Meter Micro Flip-Up Rear Sight. Each represents an interesting piece of KAC history at an attractive price point.

Specifications:

· 16" Chrome Lined, Ball Mill Dimpled Barrel, 7.62x51mm, 1/11" Twist
· URX 2 Free Float Rail w/Integral Flip Up Front Sight
· New E2 Bolt Assembly (Dual Ejector)
· New Carbon Cutter Enhanced Bolt Carrier
· New 7.62 QDC Flash Hider
· New 200-600 Meter Flip Up Micro Rear Sight
· New Lower Receiver w/Ambidextrous Controls
· New LMT SOPMOD Collapsible Buttstock
· Tan Cerakote Finish

These SR-25 EMCs are being offered in 3 different condition grades based on the amount of cosmetic wear present. Each gun is guaranteed to be mechanically sound and 100% functional. Used components of these rifles include the upper receiver itself, the rail, the charging handle, the barrel, and the gas block. All of the rifle's other components are brand new.

1533906_887989324584747_1626940659184689111_n.jpg

Last edited:
In my opinion that is not enough savings on a used rifle over a new pristine one. They do have some nice extras on them though. Love the new website setup BTW

If we based ourselves on last year SR 25 EC was 4600.00, now i think for the saving offer, i am out... I will advise when the EC show up... JP.

Yea Restricted firearm used and you would pay between 4600 and 5300 dollars for a basic 1.5 in group LOL

Agreed, I'm out too. If I was going to save up and pay into that price range, I'd just go for a newer KAC, preferably one with either the URX 3 or URX 4.
The EMC is no doubt an unbelievably good rifle, but I would hope for a bigger price break on them vs buying new.

5500 for a new one in the new thread you posted vs an old dinged up model for the same price is a no brainer. Gonna need a huge discount on these to move them.

Don't throw the "baby out with the bath water" looks like the lower is roll marked SR-25 and is new,add all the other new components, and it's practically a new rifle, with a bit of history.

Don't throw the "baby out with the bath water" looks like the lower is roll marked SR-25 and is new,add all the other new components, and it's practically a new rifle, with a bit of history.

By all means put your money where your mouth is.
You are the first to consider this a "special offer "

Except for the most important part, the barrel.
Not just no, but hell no.

Agree, 1000%

CraigNConnor;10793925].... At that price why not just save up the little bit extra and buy new
I vote no
not interested at that price for a used parted rifle[/QUOTE]

Well if you look at the "spec's" and I'm no KAC SME, but this offering is more closer to the KAC M110K1 carbine, which is much different than the EC or ER rifles.. Just my $0.02. I doubt that KAC would sell the guns with shot out barrels?. The uppers were "trade in's" so I doubt they took back "junk". The EC & ER rifles start at around $5400.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom