Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112131415161718192022 ... LastLast

Thread: Chinese sks rifles

Quote Originally Posted by noneofyourbusiness View Post
    canadaammo $200
    Nice first post... not cool dude.
    "There's a lot of things blamed on me that never happened. But then, there's a lot of things that I did that I never got caught at."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 00Buck's Avatar
    Wow. People can charge whatever they want.

Bunch of communists around here.

... Yeah, you might want to revise that price. canadaammo.com still has an SKS deal on for $349, WITH 1200 rounds of ammo.
    "Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered;
    any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated,
    by force if necessary." - Karl Marx

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    I have a problem and require some expert advise.... Seeing how people react to selling something for more than was paid for it....

I have an almost mint Winchester 92 saddle ring carbine that I was thinking of selling.... Here is the problem my uncle paid $16.50 at the turn of the last century, I would feel guilty asking more.... What do you think ??
    John
    We've been spoiled in the last few years with cheap SKS. Even on the EE, there is plenty of ~$200 SKS. SKS has become synonym of cheap semi-auto gun. And there you come, with a $300 SKS. Don't be surprised that we consider you expensive... Even if you come with rational argument like "you'd never get a newly manufactured SKS for below $700." the market has a different mindset. We know you're trying to make a large profit on these gun,. Once upon a time, you were pretty much giving them away. Don't blame us for calling out your bluff. You'll probably sell them at this price anyway, so your apparent surprise is pointless...

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 00Buck View Post
    Wow. People can charge whatever they want.

Bunch of communists around here.
    Communism ? Are you kidding me ? This is free market at its best. A seller gouge the price of an item, the potential buyers points out the indecent price compared to what they think the market value is, tarnishing the image of the seller by the same occasion. Communism would be there item being handed over to the people (though, in communist systems, you really end up only rationing food and housing, because that's only what's left in the economy). Regulatory capture (in a plutocracy) would be the seller tipping the mods to clean up thread to what he believe is libel/slander. Dictatorship would be the seller cleaning up the thread himself and banning those who disagree with him.

Nopee, way too much -.-

I don't suppose you could 'find' a couple cases of Lee-Enfields

It would appear if the rifles are communist the prices need to be communist too.... Marstar took the risk of running the business, therefore Marstar gets the reward.

Soo many cry babies

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    I am happy to have access at those accurate Type 56 military SKS, thought they were gone forever... JP.

What happened to you Marstar? You used to be fun and interesting.
    Member of the CSSA http://cssa-cila.org
    Member of the CCFR https://firearmrights.ca
    Member of the NRA https://home.nra.org