Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151727 ... LastLast

Thread: Chinese sks rifles

If u bought an ounce of gold 10 years ago, would u sell it for the price u paid or would u hope it goes up in value and u make some profit off it? Who would buy a couple crates of SKS's, store them for years then sell them for the same price they paid? It's called business. Lol If someone can buy them cheaper- lets hear it.
    Buy em cheap, stack em deep!

Quote Originally Posted by drifter dave View Post
    Yes they were $200 a few months ago. Now the supply is gone so.......
    Watched it happen to ammo many times. Buy when the price is good!
    Where are the people that said that SKS will not grow in price for many years?
    Yes you can buy Molot import for 179$ today but are junk compared with Ucrainian SKS from yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by billygoat View Post
    I think this is an eminently reasonable price.
    John are testing the waters: if people are ready to pay 300$ will import more for China.

I would love on of these, but with the season, I couldn't afford until the New Year. Too bad as they WILL all be sold by then. For you who don't like the price, that is your opinion, new unfired Chinese are excellent deal at this price, in this market. Free shipping would be nice though. Martstar brings the unusual and not often seen fire arms to the market.

No I don't work there.

OK, I am ready.........fire away

^^^ Exactly, it was an accidental investment in stock. Price is in the ballpark for how much the described item would go for today. I'm more of a bargain hunter so it is not for me. Tempting though, especially if it was to drop a bit in price. I expect they will sell at $300.
    "Howdy! I'm a Cowboy! BANG! BANG! B-B-B-BANG! Shoot! Shoot! Shoot! Bullet Bullet Gun! -- Emmet Brickowoski
    Member:

unreal. there's a different thread on this forum with guys complaining about the quality of some sks' that they recently got for $150 plus shipping and taxes. we want it cheap but good!
    Memberships: CSSA & OFAH

"Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician."

"Best Government I know of is the .45-70 Government!"

CGN frequent flyer timandkimandshea's Avatar
    Pay attention, SVP

Quote Originally Posted by charlesquik View Post
    lol there were 150$ sks during black friday this price is outrageous
    Punish only he who has committed the crime

Wow they are expensive. If marstar people are looking at these posts, your going to have to lower it more.

Typical marketing strategy. anybody who didn't see this coming must be the ones who would pay that price for an sks. Inventory doesn't just go missing... pretty sure that would be an enfraction of some sort to have controlled items misplaced.... just saying.

CGN Regular
    non-refurb unissued sks's of russian variety in somewhat dinged up condition are going for well-north of $300 on the EE.
    If you were the only one bringing these to market, why on earth would you sell yourself short by giving it away at half market value? If marstar runs into some Vietnamese sks's and doesn't sell them at $150 i bet you all would cry again too. Finnish-nagants at more than $200? A TRAVISTY I tellz ya!

but no you guys are right, LETS OCCUPY MARSTAR!!!!

PS, dont occupy marstar, they are licensed machinegun owners. you would bleed a lot.