Midwest Industries Extended Tavor KeyMod Handguards Now Available

Is this correctly listed? I have never seen any extended handguards in canada because the XTL fit canadian Tavors better.

The extended handguards are designed for "16 SAR's and there for only add 2.2".

The XTL was designed for 18" SAR's and there for add 3.25", leaving only 0.7" of our Canadian legal barrels.

Do you guys have the MI keymod replacement side rail that replaces the factory 45° rail on the oposite side of the charging handle?

What about the flashlight mount?

Actually onetwentyish, if you go to their site and look at the pic, it shows the XTL in the pic as this one and below it has the regular version at a lower price. Take a look and confirm. I know it says 2.2 inches - but the pic has it extended out closer to the end of the barrel. I may be wrong, but what do you think?

Nope, MI makes 3 models:
-normal
-XL adds 2.2" -made to fit to the edge of the 16.5"bbl SAR.
-XTL adds 3.25" -made to fit to the edge of the 18"bbl SAR.

TVPP and my self run the XTL and it still leaves .7" of the barrel.

The way to notice the difference between an XTL and the shorter XL model is to count the keymods on the piece that extends OVER the barrel. The XL has 2, the XTL has 3.

The SKU number is MI-TKHXP - which means it is the 2.2".

The XL model is SKU number MI-TKHXL which is still not currently available to us

Actually onetwentyish, if you go to their site and look at the pic, it shows the XTL in the pic as this one and below it has the regular version at a lower price. Take a look and confirm. I know it says 2.2 inches - but the pic has it extended out closer to the end of the barrel. I may be wrong, but what do you think?

The one in the pic is on a restricted tavor not the NR tavor with 18.5" barrel.

Does anybody have a picture of this smaller 2.2 inch extended handguard on a 18 inch bore barrel? That is a very high price to pay for something that I have no idea as to what it might look like on my nonrestricted tavor.

Last edited:
Total comes to 243.00 with shipping and tax for anyone who is curious to know. Shipping is only 12.00. Not bad at all.

I'm really on the fence until I can see what one of these look like on the NR tavor. If anyone has one installed please post a pic!

This is what the Extended Tavor handguard looks like on at 18"

index.php

imn3s16.jpg

Bumping this in hopes for some info on the regular MI keymod for end and the Tavor light mount. Any news on when this stuff might be available guys?

Anyone interested in the XTL mount for their Tavor send me a PM and I can send you the Dealers info from one of the sites sponsors who has them in stock.

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom